Chapter 23

Ayezah had just finished praying, sitting on the bed she looked out of the huge glass window. The frown on her face indicated that she was p!ssed. She pressed her lips into a thin line, a sarcastic smile forming on them as she mockingly tilted her head lightly, "$Oon" she clearly failed in imitating his deep voice. Her face turning serious instantly, looking away from the view of nature, she felt mad at herself for still thinking about him when he didn't even care to check up on her for a second. Their moments were already driving her insan€ and to add more fuel to the fire, his absence was affecting her. She was mad at him, yet at the same time couldn't help but admit that she wanted to see him. She wanted to be next to him

Another mocking smile forming on her face, "At The €nd of The Day you'll Be iN my aRms" again she failed in imitating his deep voice. The smile dropping instantly as she slammed her fists against the soft mattress, "It's been three weeks without me not ending in your arms!"

Letting out a frustrated sigh, she abruptly got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Walking downstairs, she smiled seeing the beautiful garden through the glass window. There were few maids and she had gotten pretty close to all of them. Everyone found her too nice, they didn't expect that their boss would ever get married and that too such a kind soul.

Entering the kitchen, she smiled softly at the maids, "Aunty... can I make lunch today?" 

The oldest of the maids, Mrs. Lee glared at her, she had made everyone so comfortable to be with her despite being the boss's wife and that too Jeon Jungkook's wife. 

"You cooked lunch for almost two whole weeks, no more" she sternly rejected the idea making Ayezah pout, "After today, no more, please~" she requested with her puppy eyes making everyone chuckle at her cuteness. 

Mrs. Lee smiled, "After today, no more" Ayezah nodded with a wide smile and held her hand before slowly pulling her out of the kitchen making others laugh.

Night

His lips trailed down her cheek, roaming all around her creamy skin. "Jeon Ayezah" "You are so f!$king beautiful" His hot breath fanning her face. 

She looked to the other side of the bed, remembering the night on the jet. Him pulling her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. That night changed a whole lot of emotions for him from her.

"You don't want my lips on your f!$king skin?" He spoke against her lips. Pulling out, his lips touched her flustered cheeks, "You don't want my hands roaming on your skin?" He asked with his lips still trailing her cheeks, his hands sliding inside her dress and caressing her waist.

Ayezah lowly groaned, looking up at ceiling, she was so restless, "Allah... I wanna see him. Please let me see him first thing in the morning tomorrow, please"

She pleaded with her eyes closed, her hand slowly raising and resting right above her chest, feeling her heart beating like crazy, she let out a shaky breath. She wanted to see him. She wanted to feel him, his lips on her skin, his hands on her skin, just him with her.

Ayezah opened her eyes wide open in shock, sitting up straight she gulped realizing what she actually was thinking about. She frowned, making a crying face feeling like she would actually cry right at the moment.

"That man! No worries about his wife!" She glared at the door through which he left three weeks ago. Grabbing the pillow from the side, she threw it right at the door, "The next time I see you-!" She paused, imagining that he actually came, "I will s-seriously c-cry"

Laying back on the soft mattress with a thud, she turned to the other side, "He must be sleeping peacefully after ruining mine!" She squealed in annoyance, "I don't want to see you anymore. $00N" again she tried to imitate his deep voice and again... failed, "Three weeks is very soon. Come after three decades!"

 Her heavily breathing figure due to all the chaos she created alone in the room, she rested her face against the soft pillow, her frustrated tears being absorbed by the fabric, "Y-You should come back n-now" she whispered lowly before all her tiredness consumed her in a sleep.

Morning, 5:00 A.M.

Ayezah had finished praying and couldn't seem to close her eyes, she was tired and badly wanted to sleep, but at the same time her eyes couldn't seem to leave the sight of the door. Her routine for the past three weeks ever since he left and like the previous days, it remained shut today as well.

She thought that she'd be way happy without him around her and she would be if this separation happened before the night on the jet. The night he left three weeks ago, her heart had already opened it's door for him, but she was ready to open her lips and confess when he'd return. His absence just made her feel more for him. Many hours simply passed by her absorbed in her thinking about how and what he was doing. If she was still a university student, then she could have distracted herself with studies, but her finals had already finished before her wedding. And now, all her thoughts were freely surrounding him and only him. She prayed for him that he'd be safe, cause she was worried as well, but after knowing him for few days, she knew that he wasn't the one to get hurt easily. And even if he was, there were many people surrounding him to protect him along with her rab. She knows that her rab will listen to her prayers, but she just didn't know when they'd get fulfilled.

She sighed before closing her eyes and letting the sleep take over her body. 

6:30 A.M.

Ayezah frowned feeling something on her face. She turned her head away, but the feeling still continued, it felt... funny. She slowly squinted her eyes open, the draped curtains not letting much light gape through it. She pressed her eyes tightly and opened them slowly, her eyes widening seeing a small kitten literally touching her nose with it's small paw.

She gasped and immediately sat straight, her lips widening to a smile instantly seeing the cute creature. She pouted her lips with a smile as she carried it to her lap, kissing its nose she smiled widely. She always liked cats and many compared her to one as well. Some even called her that. She always wanted to have a cat as a pet, but her dad didn't like them one bit resulting in not having any cats as pets. 

She soon frowned when the sudden realization hit her, what was this doing here?

A knock on the door startled her and she immediately jerked her eyes up. She froze when her eyes fell on the figure standing while leaning against the door frame, her heartbeats skipped beat before returning to it's racer mode. Her lips slowly parted in pure shock and happiness. She wanted her feet to run and crash into that person, but everything seemed to slow down for her, her whole body numb from the emotions stirring once again inside her, instead this time, at it's right places.

She let out a shaky breath watching that person close the door and take steps towards her on the bed. Her eyes literally pooled up in tears seeing the familiar face that was driving her incredibly different from a few weeks. The bed sinked as the person pressed their left knee on the soft mattress. She was sitting at the centre of the bed, the kitten staying on her lap and playing with her dress. Her eyes refusing to leave that person's sight. Leaning forward and bending a bit down to match her eye level, a deep whisper echoed through her eardrums, "Soon is over, my babydoll"