Chapter 33

"You ate?"

Jungkook nodded, his eyes on his phone as he stood in front of the window, wearing white shirt and black pants, his hand tugged inside his pocket as he focused on the screen. 

Ayezah pressed her lips into a thin line. It had been two days since that heartfelt confession and this man, ever since then has been so busy in work. They hardly had any moments together for the last two days. 

She was about to walk to him when his phone rang, he checked the caller id and walked out of the room while answering the call. She pouted with a small frown. Sitting on the bed with a hump, she thought about what was making him so busy. She craved for his attention. His love. Anything but his silence and his ignorance. He barely even looked at her. She scoffed remembering his confession. 

She needed to clear all this out right away as she got up from the bed, determined to at least share a kiss with him. 

Walking down the hallway, she turned her head here and there in search for her husband. Reaching his home office, she knocked on the door. Ayezah frowned after getting no response, soon later she heard his deep cold voice.

"Come in"

She softly smile, that same voice he first used on her... now it sounded so unfamiliar to him.

Opening the door, she entered and her eyes immediately fell on her husband who was sitting on his chair behind the desk and checking some file. His right leg placed over his left. His elbows resting on either side of the armrest. She let out a shaky breath, "Allah" a low whisper escaped her lips looking at the handsome and dashing man.

Jungkook frowned in displeasure hearing nothing from the person who entered his cabin and looked up with rage filled eyes, which immediately dropped after seeing his dear wife. He wanted to put the file away and make love to her right away, but he can't. Not now at least.

"Hm?"

He asked before his eyes darted down to the file. Ayezah frowned, he was again ignoring her and hm?! 

Clenching her fists, she took slow steps towards him. Jungkook clenched his jaw feeling her getting close to him, he controlled the urge to stay seated on the chair. His eyes now unconsciously raised slowly towards her and she smiled. 

"Stop"

His deep voice made her smile fall, but she still didn't listen to him and continued her steps. Standing just in front of him, she tried to pull the file away from his away, but he held onto it. 

"Ayezah" he warned her, but she glared at him back. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek trying to control the desire to burst into a chuckle and kiss her senselessly.

She pulled the file away from him and threw it on the desk. He sighed before looking up at her and waiting for her to say something. Ayezah glared at him before sitting on his lap. His eyes widened at the sudden move and before he could recover from the shock, she cupped his face and kissed him. 

Jungkook looked at her closed eyes, her warm palms against his cold cheeks made his arms to wrap around her waist and pull her even more closer to him. 

He was about to kiss her back when a knock was heard on the door. Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and pulled back from the kiss. Ayezah frowned, her eyes were stinging a little with tears realizing that he didn't kiss her back. 

He looked at the door, he knew that it must be Tyler since he had called for him earlier.

"Tyler check the shipment before loading it to Mexico"

Ayezah got up from his lap. She looked down at him and her tears fell down her cheeks when she saw him taking the file once again in his hands and completely ignored her.

"Yes boss"

The fainting footsteps of Tyler could be heard. Ayezah immediately stomped her way out of the cabin. Jungkook exhaled a deep breath before throwing the file on the desk- F!$K! THIS IS HARD!

Evening

Ayezah had finished praying and was now sitting on the bed with her sulky mood. She was upset. The door opened and she immediately turned her head away. Jungkook, who just entered pressed his lips into a thin line, trying to control his smile.

He walked towards her. Ayezah stood up from the bed before he could reach her and was about to leave the room when he held her arm. 

Ayezah's gaze softened. She was that type of person. No matter how much you hurt her, she would still come back to the ones she love if they pull her back to them. 

"Get ready"

Two words and he headed straight to bathroom to freshen himself. Ayezah frowned, get ready? For what?

Walking to the closet, she still had that frown on her face, her roaming eyes suddenly stopped. Her lips widened to a small smile seeing the same dress she wore when they got married. She was about to wear it, but then she remembered the way he was behaving with her and just simply wore a white and gold churidar.

She stepped out and froze seeing her husband wearing a white shirt, black waistcoat, black pants. Turning around he looked at her. She looked away, her deep breaths caught in her throat seeing the dashing view of her husband. 

She walked out of the room. Looking up, she gulped, "Why so handsome?"

Jungkook who was walking behind her smirked hearing her words. Reaching beside her, he held her hand. Ayezah looked at him. Jungkook leaned towards her ear and whispered, "Why so beautiful?" 

She wanted to smile, but instead looked away. After two days of no attention from this man, he suddenly comes with his flirty lines-No Entry!

She removed her hand from his and walked away. Jungkook lifted his dark brow, "Do you know where to go darling?"

She bit her lower lip before halting her steps. Jungkook smirked and walked straight with her following beside him, still going with her sulky mood.

Jungkook glanced at her, his lips widening to a small smile seeing her pouty face. Oh! How much he wanted to kiss her! And he was going to!

Entering the car, he started the engine and they both left the place. Ayezah looked at him, "Where are we going?"

Jungkook turned his head to her for a second, "You'll see"

She glared at him. 

Few minutes later

She frowned when the car stopped. Gulping, she looked to her side to see him getting out as she too followed him slowly. 

"What are we doing here?"

Jungkook looked at her and smirked. Holding her hand, he guided her to walk beside him to the cruise ship. Ayezah was fascinated seeing a cruise ship up this close. Getting on, she roamed her eyes and smiled. 

It slowly started moving and she tightly held onto his hand. Jungkook smiled feeling her tight grip. He walked straight and she followed behind while looking around the whole place. They soon stood in front of a door. Ayezah frowned and looked at him, confused. He knocked on the door. 

Ayezah gulped hearing footsteps behind the door and impatiently waited. The wait soon came to an end when the door opened.

Her eyes widened and a gasp left her mouth upon seeing them, "Ma! Pa!"