Chapter 37

Recap

"I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow."

"Where?"

"A place you'll love."

Ayezah looked at him. Confusion evident in her orbs and he chuckled, "Trust me?"

She immediately nodded making his smile widen, "Then just come with me."

____________________________________________________

Ayezah looked at her husband, who was busy on a call. She turned her head to the mirror, staring at her own reflection. As soon as she woke up, Jungkook had asked her to get ready by wearing the same dress she wore on the day they got married. 

Jungkook cut the call and turned around, blankly raising his gaze which landed on his beautiful wife. He frowned in disbelief as a shaky breath escaped his mouth. This woman is always too dangerous. Unknowingly his eyes teared up a little, remembering the time when they got married. He regrets it, but he was going to make it this very same day.

"Ready love?"

Ayezah turned around and nodded with a small smile. Walking to her, Jungkook back hugged her and stared at the perfect reflection on the mirror. Resting his chin on her shoulder, he whispered, "We look so perfect together love."

Ayezah shyly smiled, her lowering eyelashes as she wasn't able to meet his gaze, he chuckled and placed a soft peck on her neck.

"This dress looks so good on you love."

Ayezah looked up at him, her cheeks painted in red. She gazed down at his suit and smiled realizing that it was the same one he wore on their wedding day. What was he honestly planning? She couldn't figure it out. But she didn't hesitate to wonder. Even if he wasn't going to take her anywhere, she would still be happy and she is at the fantastic view. Oh! How much she wished to get married once again in her own right way. She sadly smiled. What had happened has already happened, future is him anyways.

Turning around she cupped his cheeks softly, her thumb softly caressed his skin, "You look very handsome today."

Jungkook lifted one of his dark brow, his hold on her waist tightened as he whispered, "Only today?" He frowned while leaning forward to her face. Her ears heated up and she dropped her hands to his chest. She lovingly smiled at him as she felt his rapid heartbeats underneath her palm. 

She frowned while pretending to think and hummed, "Yeah. Other days you're a no no."

Jungkook scoffed, "No no? Jeon Jungkook? Ayezah's Jungkook is a no no?"

Ayezah laughed, "It's hard to accept the truth Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook smirked and leaned to her ear, his husky voice whispered sending chills down her spine, "But while making love Jungkook is a yes."

Ayezah's eyes widened and she gasped loudly before pushing him away. She slapped her own forehead lightly, "Why are you so shameless Jungkook?"

"It's hard to accept the truth Ayezah-ah." He repeated with the same tone, the smirk on his lips only widening as she glared at him.

"When are we leaving?"

Jungkook scrunched his nose, "Wanted to do more romance but I guess..." he gazed at his wristwatch and nodded, "it's time."

He looked at her, "Let's go?"

Ayezah nodded and turned around as she set her scarf over her hair and covered half of her face while Jungkook smiled, "Ah! The glorious beauty persevered only for me."