Chapter 19

Jungkook placed her on the soft mattress, inside his private bedroom, in his jet. Ayezah gulped seeing his intense gaze on her. Trying to get up, she gasped when she was pushed back by his figure towering over her. 

Placing both her palms on his chest, she tried to push him away from her while his eyes slowly fell on her quivering lips, inviting him to commit certain sins that he knew he'd enjoy. He held both her wrists on his chest with his right hand, eyes still on her lips as her breath hitched noticing his stare. 

Remembering the moment they had back at his mansion, she gulped feeling her heartbeats increasing its pace in nervousness. She saw him leaning in and she immediately turned her head away to the side, her heavy breaths making her chest touch with his. He smirked lowering his gaze, bringing them back to her face, he leaned in, shutting his eyes the second his lips touched her creamy skin. 

Ayezah frowned, shutting her eyes feeling the air getting thick around them. Her fists tightened when he trailed his lips across her cheeks, in circles, roaming all around her cheek. Parting his lips a bit, his hot breath fanning her skin making her frown disappear

A knock on the door interrupted their moment as Ayezah finally came out of her unfamiliar daze. She gulped realizing that she had lost her senses for a few seconds. Jungkook's jaw hardened, opening his eyes he looked up at her beautiful orbs. 

"I'll gladly treat you like my wife. What about you treating me as your husband, hm?"

Ayezah was silent, her head blank while her heart was pounding hardly going through the feelings she felt in just few seconds. What had happened to her? She slowly turned her head to him, he frowned noticing her tears sticking out at the edge of her orbs. 

He unknowingly cupped her cheek. Ayezah's heart fluttered seeing a spark of softness drown his blank orbs and her tears fell, sliding through her skin. 

"Wh-"

Again that annoying knock.

"WHAT?!" He growled startling Ayezah, her tears pausing for a second hearing his loud growl. Gulping, she felt his grip on her wrists loosen as she immediately pulled her hands away, catching his attention.

He glared at her before getting up from her figure. Walking to the door, he opened it and stepped out. 

Ayezah sat up straight on the bed, she could still feel his breath fanning her cheek, his lips still trailing her skin and she opened her eyes. Her mind slapping her for even unknowingly closing her eyes at the effect.

She raised her hand, placing them on top of her chest and she wasn't surprised feeling the countless beats of her hearts not leaving a gap for its follower. She could literally hear her beats at her throat. 

What was this feeling? She wasn't supposed to enjoy this and she didn't. But her heart had different conclusions. She wasn't dumb to realize that this might end up in something dangerous

She frowned. Why was it dangerous? Isn't it a deed of worshipping rab to love your spouse. She gulped closing her eyes. Her ears heating up as she opened her mouth, "I-I... don't l-love h-h-him" she murmured silently.

Her heartbeats once again increased its pace and she decided to ignore them. But the decision immediately retreated the second the door opened and he stepped in with his eyes on his phone. She gulped, feeling the air getting thick again. He simply plopped down on the soft mattress beside her.

Jungkook internally smirked feeling her eyes on him from the second he entered. He knows that he has a effect on her. Focusing his eyes on the screen, he distracted himself with the files regarding the shipment of the w€apons, he ignored her. 

Ayezah tugged her hair behind her ear, feeling the atmosphere too hot for her. He switched off the phone before turning the lights off and closed his eyes after pulling the duvet over him. She looked away. Her heartbeats losing its pace and coming back to normal, strengthening her disbelief to the maximum level. 

She too laid down, closing her eyes. She felt his lips on her skin. Jerking her eyes open, deep breath leaving her lips as she immediately turned to her side. Him laying down, a strange distance between them.

Jungkook opened his eyes, meeting with the ceiling. Both his hands going up to his shirt, unbuttoning and her eyes widened. She scooted away yet he remained unfazed. Removing the shirt from his body, he threw it on the couch. 

"Isn't it hot, darling?"

His deep voice made her gulp, she was mad with her own self, she was suddenly reacting so differently.

"Ironic that the A.C is switched on"

Ayezah's eyes widened, she was about to faint at the hotness while the A.C was switched on?!

"I-It must b-be not w-working"

She whispered making him smirk, licking his upper teeth, he turned his head, meeting her eyes, "A.C? Or your determination of staying away from me?"

She looked at him in horror, "W-What?"

Jungkook let out a low laugh, his husky tone sending tingles at the pit of her stomach, or what like some fantasies would describe this feeling as, awakened butterflies in her stomach.

"Whatever you do doll. Just know that at the end of the day, you'll still end up in my arms"

Grabbing her wrists, he pulled her to him. That strange distance disappearing in an instant as she gasped when her palms touched his bare chest. She fluttered her eyes to meet his, his hand sliding to her waist, gripping it tightly within his hold before pulling her even more closer to him. 

"Like this, in my arms, in my hold and in my lie"

She stared at him in a lost daze. Fighting with her feelings within herself while still trying to figure out what all this meant. Her hate for him no where found in her orbs and he smirked. Too fast to reach his fantasies, huh?

Raising his hand, he traced her cheek and she silently shuddered, "This is dangerous, right?"

He asked her innocently and she unknowingly nodded, "You know why?"

She gulped, her storm within her halting for a second wanting to hear the answer to her very own question, she slowly shook her head, her breaths getting heavy wanting to hear his voice in the midst of the alarming silence.

"Cause I'm involved. Jeon Jungkook is involved"