Chapter 16

Upon entering the room, Jungkook's eyes immediately fell on the woman lying on the bed. A dark chuckle escaped his lips realizing that she disobeyed him. His steps inching closer to her figure, the jet black orbs shooting bu!!ets at any other thoughts passing through his head. Standing beside the bed, his white shirt drowned in bl00d and his eyes trailing down her soft features. 

The thought of waking her up drowning in front of his desires as he watched her taking in peaceful breaths reminding him of the incident a while ago. The way his chest tightened seeing her fall, her tears painting his devil with an unknown emotion in his life, regret. He knows that she saw his men carry the huge air mattress away, she should know. She should know that he wouldn't ever let anything happen out of his control. And he was going to make her in it. His control.

Leaning his right palm against the headboard, the other beside her figure on the soft mattress as he bent forward to her face. Her breaths softly hitting his and he unknowingly tilted his head. Leaning more forward, the tip of his nose touching her creamy skin as he traced his nose against her cheek, trailing it down to her smooth neck, the add!ctive scent making him lowly groan. Placing a small kiss on the spot, he moved back up, this time his lips tracing her skin. His eyes arched up to her closed petals and he smirked seeing her frown. 

He pulled back, walking away to the bathroom with a sly smirk while unbuttoning his bl00dy white shirt.

Few minutes later

After changing into a black shirt and black pants, he left the closet. He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, 1 A.M. 

"Ayezah" he called her, his lips widened to a small smirk seeing her not move an inch. 

"Ayezah" he walked near to her, his voice deepening and echoing against the walls while her figure remained unfazed. His smirk widened seeing her breaths turn uneven as he inched even closer. 

"Jeon Ayezah" he glanced at her fists tightly clenching the sides of her dress. 

"Won't get up?" He could easily notice her stiff figure, the smirk not leaving his lips in amusement of her trying to test his patience. He nodded, walking to the other side of the bed and lying down on the soft mattress. He could feel her trembling as he immediately switched off the lights. A yelp echoed through the whole room when Jungkook hovered over her. Trembling palms on his shoulder trying to pushing him away. The moonlight gaping through the windows as the only source of light for both of them. Her breaths hitching seeing his smirk. 

"Why get up now doll? I was about to taste you" she looked at him in disbelief, her fear for him disappearing for a moment as she raised her hand in the air, the fear again embracing her remembering what had happened the last time. Her hand like ice in the air and his smirk only widened, "Your attitude did drop a little. So beginners level suits you, huh?" She looked away from him after dropping her hand on the mattress.

He leaned forward and she tensed up, "S-Stay away p-please" Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, "Why should I doll?" 

Ayezah looked at him, "Why the f!$k should I? I waited even though I never do to be this close to you. And you push me away, for what?"

"I-I don't l-like this"

"But I do" he leaned even more, his hot breath fanning her neck and her breath hitched, her back arching up feeling her surroundings get hot all of a sudden as she slowly fisted his black shirt, "Very much" he continued with his whisper and she unknowingly looked over to him. 

His piercing shining lightly cause of the faint moonlight, his orbs not willing to leave hers and she gulped feeling herself drown in those orbs. 

He closed the distance and she unknowingly closed her eyes slowly, he noticed this and his smirk only widened. The desire to tease her flying in the devil's ego, but something inside him couldn't resist her closed eyes waiting for his touch.

He leaned forward, his lips brushed over hers and she gasped, eyes jerking open and immediately turning her head away. He frowned, "What the f!$k?" She gulped hearing his serious tone but still kept her unborn confidence in front of him. He gritted his teeth, grabbing her jaw and turning her head to him. He glared straight at her orbs. Her gorgeous figure trembling under him and he lost it.

Smashing his lips on her making her heart skip a beat as she grabbed his collars. He groaned feeling her soft lips, hungrily kissing her while she kept on pushing him. Shaking her head to the side but Jungkook deepened the kiss even more by cupping her cheek. Tears streamed down her eyes at the unfamiliar intense situation. 

He pulled back, a string of saliva connecting their lips as she looked away in disgust. He smirked when his eyes fell on her swollen lips looking like a dr!g in his l!st filled orbs, slowly leaning forward he licked her lips making her shudder under his touch.

Sitting up, he pulled her along with him, making her sit on his lap and she tightly held his neck, her heavy breaths making her chest rise up and down in momentum. F!$k! If she looks like this after every kiss, then I'd kiss her every second.

He removed the clip as her long hair fell down hanging freely, burying his face within her soft locks, he pushed his head more, his nose tracing her neck and her grip tightened on his neck.

"L-eL-"

He smirked hearing her speak nonsense, pulling apart, he looked at her with that sly smirk, "What doll?"

She was breathing heavily, her forehead covered in few beads of cold sweat, a f!$king mess that he wouldn't hesitate to devour.

"L-Let me go"

He leaned forward, brushing his lips over hers, he mumbled, "Make me"