Chapter 11

Ayezah looked up at him with her bloodshot eyes, he indeed was the worst person she ever met.

Jungkook lightly smirked, leaning forward, his hand raising before slowly touching her cheek with the back of his hand, she squirmed while her father just looked away with tears in his eyes. He knew how dangerous this man is. 

Jungkook's eyes quivered a little feeling her soft skin under his touch.

His other hand going to his pocket and fetching out his phone as he immediately messaged Tyler.

"Leave"

"Every"

"F!$king"

"One"

Not even a second in and a reply was sent from the other side, "Yes boss"

Shoving his phone back inside his pockets, his hand went down to her wrist, pulling her up making her stand as she lifelessly did so.

Her father immediately stood up, walking to her and embracing her as more of her tears fell on his shirt.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, not even leaving her wrist as he simply stared at her, he could easily notice the hate for him in her eyes and needless to say... that it stabbed him.

Pulling her to him as she landed on his chest with a gasp, he glanced down at her before looking at her father, "We're leaving"

Turning around he opened the main door as Ayezah looked back at her father and smiled lightly.

She wished her mother was too here instead of visiting her grandmother.

Looking up she frowned seeing the streets empty, only one car on the road as her mind was thinking where all the journalists went.

She glanced at his back, tears non stop falling as she just simply looked away.

He reached the car, opening the car for her before going to his side as she looked back at the house, seeing her father stand next to the main door, feeling like breaking down once again she immediately sat in the car.

Jungkook started the engine, his eyes glancing on her from time to time, now he could stare at her face as much as he wants.

Looking at the front he sighed, he suddenly felt dry, seeing her tears were hard as he immediately stopped the car.

Turning his head to her side while she didn't even bother to glance at him as he scoffed, "How long are you gonna keep this attitude for?"

A voice inside him asking him to talk softly with her as his other voice interrupted him with a "F!$k you!"

Silence from her side as he clicked his tongue inside his cheek, grabbing her by the waist as she gasped, holding his arms she looked up at him in disbelief, he simply ignored her before pulling her up, her loud gasp echoing through the car doors, making her sit on his lap as she cautiously held his neck for support, her breathless figure stiffened in his arms.

Jungkook held her chin, "Don't ignore me babydoll, the more you push me away, the more I get closer to you"

Tears pooled up in her eyes once again as she looked towards the window, his eyes still on her as he pulled her more closer to him by her waist making her shut her eyes.

"What did I just say?"

She slowly opened her eyes, her eyelashes drowned in tears as she looked up at him, her red eyes spilling her tears like her hate for him.

His right hand going back to the backseat, his eyes still on her as he kept a bag on the passenger seat, both their eyes keeping the eye contact, one with hate and the other with unknown emotions.

"My wife now only needs a ring"

More tears fell hearing him call her his wife, he smirked as he pulled out the box from the bag, moving it towards her, opening the box, their eyes connected, unknowingly he leaned forward.

Ayezah slightly flinched and tried to move back when her back hit the steering wheel, her breath hitched feeling his lips on her forehead as he softly slid the ring on her finger, his touch sending shivers down her spine, for a second she forgot that she hates him as she slowly closed her eyes, engrossing in his soft touch for a moment.

He pulled back, he gritted his teeth, what had happened to him just now? He didn't know, all he knew was that those tears were disturbing him badly.

He looked down at her finger, the expensive diamond looking like mud in front of the beauty of his wife as he looked at her.

His eyes gazing at her beautiful features. 

"My ring?"

Ayezah frowned as she slowly opened her eyes, she gulped noticing his eyes already on hers as she looked away, "Where's my ring?"

Ayezah looked at him, her heart beating as if she had run a long marathon, no matter what had happened or what is going to happen... he is now her husband.

They have a relationship now.

She looked down at her hands, one hand having his ring, the other having her father's ring that he gifted her on her 17th birthday, she bit her lower lip, it meant a lot to her, looking back at him as she let out a shaky breath, slowly removing the ring from her finger she forwarded her trembling hand to him, he lifted his eyebrow, "Make me wear it"

She pressed her lips into a thin line, nervously holding his hand as she slid the ring on her finger.

Jungkook glanced at the ring, a simple silver ring, don't know why everything from her or even her looks beautiful in front of his eyes.

A simple woman was making him feel the unexpected and he was letting her.

Starting the engine, Ayezah uncomfortably looked away, getting up but Jungkook pulled her more to him, their noses touching as she looked at him in shock, "You're sitting here till we reach home"

Ayezah frowned, not happy with anything, she was already tired from the morning, she didn't have any energy to quarrel with him as she simply sat there, trying her best to maintain some distance between their bodies, but her husband was way against it as she stayed glued to his chest.