Chapter 1

Chapter 1 The First Ray of Light

In midsummer August, with the sound of cicadas, a black SUV is slowly driving on the country road.

"Hmm... I'll listen to nursery rhymes with headphones on. You guys have a good chat with Qingqing." Bandit Gu, who was sitting in the back row by the right window, yawned and immediately put on his headphones and looked sideways at him without giving the others a chance to speak. out the window.

The scenery outside the window slowly retreated with the cheerful music in the earphones. Gu Bandit looked at it for a while, and then shifted his gaze to the figure reflected on the car window.

Gu Qingqing was sitting beside her somewhat cautiously, her delicate lips opened and closed, she should be talking to the two mothers. The eighteen-year-old girl had her ponytail tied up, and her straight upper body was slender and thin. She was wearing a plain white dress that was washed until it was wrinkled, which contrasted sharply with the delicate little foreign dress worn by Gu Bandit.

Gu Qingqing has a small melon-shaped face, her facial features are cold, her eyes are slightly raised, and her pupils are very dark. Unlike Gu Bandit's lovely beauty, Gu Qingqing's beauty is extremely aggressive. At this time, because of her nervousness, she bit her lower lip from time to time, and her fingers curled up slightly.

I don't know what Mama Gu is talking about with her, scaring people like this? Bandit Gu stretched out his hand and held Gu Qingqing's finger comfortingly.

The girl's hands were soft, and they were a little bit cold from the air conditioner. The moment her fingertips touched, Gu Qingqing's body trembled, then she turned her head to look at Gu Bandit, her clear eyes met Gu Bandit's reflection on the car window.

"Don't be afraid." Bandit Gu said with his lips.

Regardless of whether Gu Qingqing understood her mouth shape or not, Bandit Gu closed his eyes and went to rest after finishing speaking.

The hands of the two girls were still holding each other, and Bandit Gu felt that Gu Qingqing's fingers were finally warmed by him, and wanted to let go, but Gu Qingqing held her firmly.

Bandit Gu didn't move, he closed his eyes and let his thoughts spread.

Before the age of eighteen, Gu Bandit lived a very happy life, with no worries about food and drink, and a pair of doting mothers.

Alpha's mother, Gu Huhu, started a business from scratch, and has now developed Gu's into a leading enterprise in Haicheng. Omega's mother said that the former three gold actresses, the retired actress and Gu Huhu joined forces to take care of the Gu family's property, ushering in another spring of career. Although the two mothers are busy with their careers, they both dote on their only daughter, Gu Bandit, and provide her with a favorable living environment. Even though Bandit Gu has been split into Alpha for three years, they still treat her like a delicate little princess.

Until one month ago, just after Gu Bandit's eighteenth birthday, the peaceful and happy life of the three of them was suddenly broken by an accident -

Gu Bandit

was not the biological child of the two mothers.

Things start in early August.

Gu Huhu accidentally broke his arm while on a business trip and went to the county hospital for treatment. He happened to meet Gu Qingqing who was squatting outside the ward with her head down and trying to stop crying. Although the young girl's face was still a little immature, she was already a little too beautiful, her cold and stubborn eyebrows and her bow words were carved out of the same mold.