Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Because of the temporary marks in the warehouse, both Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing were a little tired. After dinner, they went to bed early to rest.

    Gu Bandit lay sideways on the bed, Gu Qingqing hugged her behind her, and the two lazily embraced each other in an extremely intimate posture, neither falling asleep nor talking, their fingers interlocking and gently drawing circles.

    After turning off the lights, the fragrance of two pheromones intertwined in the room, the moonlight shone through the cracks in the curtains, and the stars outside could be vaguely seen, quiet and warm.

    Gu Biao closed his eyes, his breathing gradually became longer, and he fell into a dreamland in a daze.

    In the dream, time went back a little bit, the dark night sky became brighter, and finally returned to swimming lessons.

    Looking up, you can see the blue sky through the hollow glass on the top of the gymnasium, and looking down, you can see a vast and boundless swimming pool with waves like the sea.

    Bandit Gu thought in a daze, as if the swimming pool is not long in reality, but since it is a dream, it doesn't matter.

    Gu Qingqing stood in the water with her hair loose, the water surface just submerged her waist, and the end of her long hair fluttered gently with the waves.

    "Bandit boy, come here." Gu Qingqing smiled and waved to Gu Bandit.

    Bandit Gu plunged into the water and swam over.

    Bandit Gu closed his eyes, but walked straight towards Gu Qingqing.

    In the air and in the water, there seems to be a faint fragrance of irises, hooking her and telling her that the source of the fragrance of flowers...is her destination.

    The time in the water seems to be extended.

    After swimming for a long time, Bandit Gu swam to Gu Qingqing's side, then got out of the water, wrapped his arms around Gu Qingqing's waist, and smiled at her.

    "Gu Qingqing, come swim with me." Bandit Gu rubbed against Gu Qingqing's waist like a baby.

    "Okay." Gu Qingqing asked with a doting smile, "Where are you going?" The

    Bandit Gu in the dream didn't feel ashamed at all, and his voice dragged on softly, "I want to swim to your heart."

    "Then..." Gu Qingqing tapped her lips with her finger, "Come here?"

    Gu Bandit hugged Gu Qingqing's waist and rubbed it up, but the buoyancy in the water was too strong, so Gu Bandit hugged Gu Qingqing's waist After a while, Gu Qingqing couldn't bear it anymore and fell into the water, and Gu Bandit also plunged into the water.

    This time it was Gu Qingqing who hugged Gu Biao's waist, her feet wrapped around her legs, and the two of them fell to the bottom of the water together.

    Bandit Gu opened his eyes in the water, and

    saw Gu Qing also opened his eyes, and looked at her tenderly.

    Gentle water waves rippled along the contours of Gu Qingqing's body, and the blue tiles at the bottom of the water curved up under the refraction of the ripples, which seemed a little illusory. The sunlight sprinkled into the water and spread with the ripples.

    The shallow swimming pool suddenly became bottomless, and the sound of "gurgling" water filled my ears.

    Gu Qingqing suddenly raised her head, touched her lips, and touched her lips with the tip of her tongue.