Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Fiftieth Ray of Light

    "Eh...?"

    Before Bandit Gu could react, he was pulled to the wall by Gu Qingqing. There are some discarded sports equipment piled up in the corner of the small corner, and they are covered with plastic sheets, which just cover them.

    Outside the railing is a piece of green grass, and there is no one there. In the artificial forest in the distance, there is only the sound of wind blowing through the leaves.

    Even though they had only walked a few steps, Bandit Gu felt that there were only the two of them left in the world.

    A bad premonition rose in Gu Bandit's heart.

    She wanted to run, and wanted to say that it would not be too late for Gu Qingqing to tell her after the lunch break was over.

    But it was too late, Gu Qingqing took a step forward and blocked her in the corner.

    "Gu Bandit, just now I asked Xi Wan how to express my love better." Gu Qingqing's voice was soft, but it made her feel hairy when it fell into Gu Bandit's heart.

    Bandit Gu faltered all of a sudden, her ferocious expression disappeared without a trace, she shrank back, but was held back by the wall and couldn't shrink back.

    "Then, what did she say?" Gu asked weakly, his tongue hit his teeth and trembled.

    She seemed to remember what dream she had yesterday.

    In the dream, Gu Qingqing was like this, making her dare not hide even if she wanted to.

    Bandit Gu still vaguely remembered that after he woke up from the dream last night, Gu Qingqing said that even if she differentiated into an alpha, she would still like her.

    "She... taught me to wall-dong you, just like this." Gu Qingqing stretched out her hand, leaned heavily against the wall, and framed Bandit Gu in her arms. Following her movements, her well-behaved, pitiful, and meek expression All the expressions disappeared, replaced by a gentle smile.

    But Gu Bandit felt that Gu Qingqing's smile was gentle and gentle, but the emotion in her eyes was frivolous and playful, and Gu Bandit felt scared.

    Woo...

    Bandit Gu regretted it, regretted it so much.

    She knew that Gu Qingqing was a pervert, so why did she mess with her! Isn't this washing yourself and sending it to her mouth?

    Sure enough, the next second, Gu Qingqing reached out and pinched her chin, forcing her to raise her head and look at her.

    Being looked at by Gu Qingqing like this, Gu Biao was so wronged that he was about to cry: "Well, what then?"

    "Then, she asked me to kiss you. If you don't agree to be with me, I will kiss until you agree." Gu Qingqing said with a light smile.

    Bandit Gu shivered, but he didn't know if it was because he was frightened or for some other reason.

    "So Gu Xiaogui, are you willing to let

    me kiss you?" Gu Qingqing asked softly again.

    "I don't..." Bandit Gu realized what Gu Qingqing said just now, swallowed the rest of the words, and blinked in disbelief—eh? Is it possible to answer unwilling? Wasn't it forced?

    In the blink of an eye, Gu Qingqing's aura changed again, the frivolous playfulness in her eyes disappeared without a trace, leaving only tenderness.