Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    into the night.

    Gu Biao and Gu Qingqing slept on the upper bunks on both sides. Gu Biao listened to the rumbling sound of the train, and every time she passed the tunnel, her ears would ring uncomfortably, which made her toss and turn a little bit sleepless.

    Bandit Gu turned over again, and this time, in the darkness, he happened to meet Gu Qingqing's clear eyes.

    Gu Qingqing supported her head with her hands, leaned sideways, and smiled at her softly.

    Bandit Gu asked in a breathy voice: "Gu Qingqing, you haven't fallen asleep yet?" As soon as he said

    it, there was another rumbling sound.

    Gu Qingqing tilted her head, apparently not hearing.

    Bandit Gu took out his phone again, compared to Gu Qingqing, and sent her a WeChat message. As a result, the words were all typed, and only then did Gu Bandit see the signal bar on the top—no signal. She pressed the send button unwillingly, and the message circled in the dialog box for a long time, but it couldn't be sent.

    Bandit Gu helped his forehead helplessly.

    Opposite, Gu Qingqing smiled lightly, raised her finger and pointed to the box door.

    Bandit Gu looked at her and nodded. The two got off the bed carefully, opened the door of the box silently, walked to the aisle, and closed the door firmly again.

    Because it was late at night, the lights in the aisle had been turned off, it was pitch black, only the bleak starlight shining in from outside, and there was no one in the aisle of the soft sleeper.

    Bandit Gu sat on the bench by the window, and Gu Qingqing sat beside her, their little fingers hooked together naturally.

    "Can't sleep?" Gu Qingqing asked softly.

    "Hmm..." Bandit Gu muttered aggrievedly, tilted to the side, rested his head on Gu Qingqing's shoulder, and rubbed against her neck.

    "Then how about I tell you a story and put you to sleep?" Gu Qingqing asked.

    Bandit Gu raised his head slightly, looking at Gu Qingqing's clear eyes under the starry sky, as gentle as a pool of clear water, with her face reflected in them. Bandit Gu wanted to nod subconsciously at first, but under Gu Qingqing's gentle eyes, he bit his lower lip lightly and shook his head arrogantly:

    "No."

    Under Gu Qingqing's soft gaze, Bandit Gu felt itchy in his heart , and smelling the faint orris fragrance on Gu Qingqing's body, the instinct belonging to alpha was mobilized, the back of the neck was hot, and pheromones were gently churning inside.

    I want to get closer to Gu Qingqing, and then do something...

    other than telling stories, something else.

    Bandit Gu turned over slightly, walked away from Gu Qingqing's shoulders, put his arms around her neck, and sat directly on her.

    Gu Qingqing's eyelashes trembled slightly, she lowered her eyes and thought for a while: "Then... shall we count the stars in the night sky outside the window? We'll get sleepy after counting."

    Bandit Gu still shook his head: " No."

    "Would you like to listen to music?"

    "No."

    "I downloaded a movie on my phone..."

    "No."

    "I..." "No.