Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    When Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing went downstairs to eat at the dining table, it was already after dark.

    Bandit Gu was completely appeased once, and he should be refreshed according to reason, but now he is softly huddled in Gu Qingqing's arms, like a cute milk dumpling, with a milky hum from his throat from time to time He let Gu Qingqing take her to dinner as a matter of course.

    Under the cool pajamas at the end of spring, there were some reddish marks on Gu Bandit's fair skin.

    Bandit Gu lay lazily on the table, waiting for Gu Qingqing to come back with the food. After Gu Qingqing sat back, Bandit Gu buried his head in his arms in shame and refused to lift it up.

    As an alpha, she just now was tied up by Gu Qingqing to play and cry in the bathtub!

    Also cried.

    Although it was just a simple kiss, hug and comfort, nothing else happened at all, but Gu Bandit felt extremely ashamed in retrospect.

    Gu Qingqing is indeed a pervert, big, pervert, pervert!

    "Bandit boy?" Gu Qingqing yelled after scooping up the rice.

    Bandit Gu turned his head and buried it to the other side.     "Bad guy." Bandit Gu muttered.     Gu Qingqing     laughed, and then said softly: "The gangster, if you are shy, next time, when I'm in heat, I'll let you... okay?" The words were spoken in a very low voice, but Gu Bandit could hear them clearly.     What Gu Qingqing said was to let her "play".     How to play? playing what? What games?     Bandit Gu's mind was instantly filled with yellow waste.     "I...!" Bandit Gu stomped his feet, "I'm not a     pervert, why do I want to play with you?"     "Don't want to play?" Gu Qingqing raised her eyebrows slightly.     Bandit Gu let go of Gu Qingqing's hand, lowered his head, and bit his lip.

    Gu Qingqing walked over there again and called out again.

    Bandit Gu turned his head away again.

    After a few times, Gu Qingqing didn't move anymore, she used her fingers to cut her hair, and smiled softly while doing it: "Brother, don't be shy."

    Gu Biao trembled slightly, but said nothing.

    Gu Qingqing blinked, ran her fingers through her hair, and wanted to touch her neck, but as soon as her fingers touched her neck, Bandit Gu suddenly raised her head and held her hand tightly to prevent her from moving.

    Bandit Gu snorted softly, but still didn't speak, his cheeks blushing violently.

    "Cub, cub..." Gu Qingqing exhaled.

    Even though her voice was so gentle and her breath was so sweet, Bandit Gu felt that Gu Qingqing at this time was so bad that she was black from inside to outside.

    Seeing that Gu Qingqing was about to sit back, Bandit Gu suddenly reached out and grabbed the corner of her clothes again.

    "Feed me." Bandit Gu's voice was very weak, "Gu Qingqing, I'm out of strength."

    So Gu Qingqing didn't move, picked up the food gently, and brought it to Gu Bandit's mouth: "Ah—"

    Gu Bandit was like a cute little hamster, chewing his food in small bites, his cheeks puffed up slightly, and he mumbled, "Since you've begged me like this, it's not impossible."

    Gu Bandit clearly wanted to play with her all over his face, But he still said it as if she was begging her.

    Gu Qingqing lowered her head to feed herself, holding back a smile, so as not to upset the sensitive and shy Gu Xiaogui again.