Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Eternal Light

    The lights in the backyard are bright, reflecting on the mist splashed in the swimming pool, it is even more colorful like a dream.

    Amidst the cheers of the people around, Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing jumped into the bottom of the water, and walked up together hand in hand, looking at each other with gentle and sweet smiles, without showing any embarrassment. Immediately, a large towel was delivered, and two delicate birthday crowns were placed on their heads.

    The lights went out at once, leaving only the candlelight on the birthday cake.

    There was a moment of silence in the crowd, and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" tacitly.

    After making a wish and blowing out the candles, the crowd fell silent, and then burst into cheers again.

    On the small garden on the top floor of the third floor of the villa, Ju Yan held a glass of red wine, leaned on the railing, and watched the scene below with a smile.

    From the confession of the two children, wearing rings to each other, to diving together, she can see clearly.

    Gu Huhu stood next to her, staring down, gnashing his teeth. I don't know if it's because of anger or something else.

    "Huhu," Ju Yan turned around, stroking Gu Huhu's cheeks with his fingers to comfort him, a little wanting to laugh, "If you don't beat the mandarin ducks with sticks, you won't have a chance."

    Gu Huhu let out a breath and patted his head: "I'm going tonight! This brat, Bandit Gu, is getting more and more courageous. She thinks I'm blind? She dares to blatantly confess her love at home, and even dares to kiss Qingqing!"

    Ju Yan reminded "It was Qingqing who took the initiative to kiss her."

    "No matter!" Gu Huhu shook his head vigorously, "Gu Bandit is alpha, no matter who takes the initiative, she is not the one who suffers!"

    Ju Yan slowly sipped his wine, just smiled .

    ...

    The night is getting deeper and deeper.

    The crowd gradually dispersed, and after a while, only Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing were left, sitting by the pool hand in hand. The bright lights have long since gone out, leaving only a small night light, and the surroundings are quiet, only the faint chirping of cicadas in the distance.

    Bandit Gu gently took Gu Qingqing's hand, and stretched out his own hand, comparing the two fingers wearing the rings together.

    Seeing the ring, Bandit Gu couldn't help laughing.

    After laughing for a long time, she realized that this ring of hers was composed of a delicate little crown, where the crown was connected end to end, and a slender but sharp long sword was inlaid.     It happened to be a pair

    with Gu Qingqing's ring .     Bandit Gu was taken aback.     Gu Qingqing also noticed and blinked in a daze.     Bandit Gu was stunned for a few seconds, and all the details of ring customization with little cousin Xi in the past few days suddenly appeared in his mind. She immediately realized that Gu Qingqing should have ordered the ring from little cousin Xi as well. The little cousin probably knew about their relationship from the very beginning.     On the day of getting the ring, the "birthday surprise" that the little cousin said should be the ring.     Bandit Gu looked at the ring in his hand again, and touched it with the other hand, feeling the cold temperature on the ring surface, but his heart was getting warmer and warmer.     She looked up and met Gu Qingqing's eyes.     "You too..."     "You too..." The     two spoke at the same time.     It seems that there is no need to ask.     Bandit Gu chuckled lightly, and changed the question: "When did you go to get the ring?"     "Afternoon on the 20th." Gu Qingqing replied softly, and then asked, "What about you?"     "Morning."     Bandit Gu Recalling the day when I went out alone for the whole morning in order to get rid of Gu Qingqing, how hard and absurd it was at night, I blushed and smiled. Gu Qingqing and she thought about going together, and smiled slightly.     After laughing, they raised their heads and touched their lips lightly.