Chapter 61

Chapter 61 The Sixty-first Ray of Light

    Gu Huhu immediately took out his mobile phone and excitedly bought the noon train ticket.

    Gu Huhu's hometown is nearly 2,000 kilometers away from Haicheng, and it is also in the mountains. It takes about ten hours to get there by train. What's more, Gu Huhu deliberately bought a green leather train ticket. Although he bought a soft sleeper, it was enough for Gu Bandit along the way.

    At that time, Bandit Gu's coquettish nature will be completely exposed, and Gu Qingqing will definitely despise her! Then think carefully about whether to continue to be with her!

    After Gu Qingqing proposed to break up with Gu Bandit, Gu Bandit can also learn from the pain and grow up! It wasn't until many years later that the two cubs had grown up, and they reunited and reunited!

    ——At this time, Gu Huhu thought so.

    After finishing his thoughts, Gu Huhu clapped his hands excitedly: "Honey, don't you think so? I always watch TV dramas like this, reuniting after a broken mirror, chasing a wife in a crematorium, tsk tsk, how romantic."

    "Hey, I It's not that I really want to break them up, but I just think that they are still young now, and it would be nice to be together when they grow up, wife, don't you?" Gu Huhu's face was full of pride.

    "..."

    Ju Yan just smiled and said nothing, nodded lightly, looking at Gu Huhu's eyes, there was even a bit of indescribable kindness.

    ...

    Early the next morning, Bandit Gu was woken up by Gu Huhu's loud voice.

    "Zai Zai Qingqing, wake up!" Gu Huhu knocked on the door vigorously.

    Bandit Gu and Gu Qingqing were awakened by being hugged together, and opened their eyes dimly. They didn't realize it for a while. When the two pairs of watery eyes looked at each other, they subconsciously moved forward, wanting to touch each other's lips.

    Gu Bandit instinctively opened his lips, and a faint pheromone spewed out with his breath, entangled with the fragrance of irises.

    As soon as they were about to touch each other's lips, the ambiguous atmosphere in the room was immediately interrupted by Gu Huhu's second knock on the door.

    "Cub, cub—"

    "Qing, Qing—"

    Gu Huhu shouted outside.

    The two people on the bed were startled at the same time, and stepped back.

    Bandit Gu was stunned, sat up angrily, and rushed to the door: "Gu Huhu! What's your name in the morning, Qingqing and I just finished the exam, want to sleep well——!"

    "Today I can’t sleep anymore.

    ” Gu Hupo leaned against the door frame and yawned, “Zai Zai, get up and pack your luggage, we will set off for the train station later, and prepare to go to Sichuan City.”

    “Going to Sichuan City? Are you going to escape the summer heat in July? It’s only the beginning of June now.” Bandit Gu scratched his head in confusion.

    "No, you and Qingqing are going to volunteer in July, and I'm afraid it will delay you, so I moved ahead of time." Gu Huhu explained, "In addition to going back to our hometown, we can also visit the surrounding attractions along the way, just treat it as a You and Qingqing went on a graduation trip."