Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Twentieth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing shook her hair naturally, as if her hands were dirty, put the plastic bag on the ground, clapped her hands in disgust, and then glanced at the closed classroom door lightly.

    Bandit Gu was stunned.

    She was almost stunned by this scene.

    This... is it really that slender and weak, like a dodder flower, who looks like it will fall down when the wind blows... Gu Qingqing? Although Bandit Gu knew before that Gu Qingqing was indeed much stronger than her, but this is... too much!

    If Bandit Gu wasn't an alpha, if Bandit Gu didn't know that Gu Qingqing would also become an alpha in the future, at that moment just now, she would almost have a heartbeat!

    It's too good!

    Even when Gu Qingqing put away the cold and arrogant expression facing Chen Xiaoxian and looked at her with a chuckle, she subconsciously took a step back cowardly.

    "That, Gu Qingqing..." Bandit Gu opened his mouth, but for a moment he didn't know what to say. She felt that Gu Qingqing at this time...why is she a little scary?

    Sure enough, Xi Wan's clothes were too good. This set of clothes completely highlighted the cold and cruel side of Gu Qingqing's temperament, and

    Gu Qingqing walked over step by step.

    Bandit Gu blinked, then retreated weakly, his thighs were pressed against the edge of the table, and he couldn't move.

    "Gu Bandit, just now I..." Gu Qingqing walked in front of Gu Bandit, obviously looking down at her, but her aura suddenly weakened, her eyes were bright, like a weak lamb. It was as if the person who threw Chen Xiaoxian out just now was not her at all.

    Gu Bandit's hand was on the table and was held by Gu Qingqing's fingers.

    very soft.

    Bandit Gu swallowed. If Gu Qingqing moved any further, she would be forced to sit on the table.

    "Just now..." As soon as Gu Qingqing opened her mouth, her voice was overshadowed by the knock on the door. Chen Xiaoxian was cursing hysterically outside, as dirty as she wanted.

    Both of them were stunned for a moment, Gu Biao's face was filled with anger again, she took the opportunity to grab Gu Qingqing's wrist with her backhand, and dragged her quickly to the door of the classroom.

    The classroom door opened again, and Chen Xiaoxian saw that the person who opened the door was Bandit Gu, and immediately smiled, but when she looked at Gu Qingqing behind her, her face darkened again.

    Bandit Gu put on a fierce face, while protecting Gu Qingqing behind him, he took out his mobile phone in front of Chen Xiaoxian, and dialed the number of the teacher of the school's Academic Affairs Office: "Ms. Xiao, Chen Xiaoxian has sneaked into the school. I'm afraid that she will Revenge me and

    Qingqing ... Yes, she is at the door of International Class B now."

    Chen Xiaoxian was dumbfounded, her expression visibly distorted, and her eyes turned red: "Gu Bandit, you—!

    " With a flick, the classroom door closed again, almost missing Chen Xiaoxian's face.

    This time there was no cursing from outside the door, but low sobbing instead. Chen Xiaoxian's voice was originally soft, but when she cried like this, people who didn't know heard it and thought that the people in the classroom were bullying her.