Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The Forty-Sixth Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu hurriedly shook his head like a rattle: "Aren't we..."

    She, her, her, and Gu Qingqing, how could it be a girlfriend-girlfriend relationship! Although other than Gu Qingqing, Bandit Gu has never kissed anyone else, but that's because of the drama, it doesn't count!

    Gu Qingqing, who had been drowsy all this time, suddenly sat up straight, her eyes were bent into crescents, and her voice was more toothy than usual: "Thank you, sister school doctor!"

    "Hey, the kid is so good."

    Bandit Gu: "..."

    ...What is going on in the sick Gu Qingqing's mind?

    She couldn't tell.

    While the school doctor turned back to take the alcohol cotton, bandit Gu pinched Gu Qingqing's face viciously, but he didn't dare to use too much force, for fear of making the sick Gu Qingqing uncomfortable.

    Gu Qingqing smiled and asked her to squeeze enough.

    "Okay, stop playing, two kids, let's draw blood." The school doctor prepared all the tools and sat opposite Gu Qingqing.

    Gu Qingqing stretched out her hand obediently and placed it on the table.

    Bandit Gu helped her roll up her sleeves, nervously held her arm from the side, and gently rubbed her fingers on the delicate skin, as if in this way, Gu Qingqing would not feel pain in a while.

    After thinking for a while, Gu Bandit used his other hand to cover Gu Qingqing's eyes vaguely: "Don't look."

    Gu Qingqing closed her eyes, her eyelashes brushing Gu Bandit's palm, causing a slight itchiness.

    After the blood was drawn quickly, Gu Qingqing didn't react at all. Instead, Gu Bie held the cotton swab for her distressedly, and patted her back to comfort her. Gu Qingqing blinked, and instinctively fell into Gu Bandit's arms, rubbing against her.

    While the school doctor was processing the blood with a centrifuge, he happened to see the young interaction between the two little guys, and couldn't help but smile slightly.

    After more than ten minutes, the test results came out. The school doctor looked at the report and frowned, and Bandit Gu also curled up his fingers nervously, leaning towards her: "Sister school doctor, how are you doing?"

    "It's strange," the school doctor showed Gu Biao the blood routine list, "all the data are fine, white blood cells, granular white blood cells, macrophages... nothing abnormal, she doesn't have a cold, so how could it cause a low-grade fever? Kid When did she start to have a fever?"

    Gu Gui said immediately: "In the third class in the morning, she started to have a fever during the ten o'clock break. But this

    morning she was not in a good mood."

    "Is that so..." the school doctor Frowning and thinking for a while, he prescribed a fever-reducing medicine, "Is she tired recently?"

    Bandit Gu nodded, "I've been rehearsing a play for the past few days."

    "That's right." The school doctor smiled, "This The weather was unstable for a few days, and she suddenly relaxed, and her body didn't get used to it, so she had a low-grade fever. Since she didn't have symptoms of a cold, she took antipyretics, took a leave of absence and went home to rest for a while, and she was fine."

    "Thank you doctor Sister." Bandit Gu nodded, and was about to stand up when the tip of Gu Qingqing's nose inadvertently brushed against her glands and touched them lightly.