Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Oh?" Ju Yan folded his arms, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

    "Think about it, Yanyan. We all know what kind of child the little bandit is. She is a good child, but she is too delicate. She needs to be pampered, spoiled, and taken care of. If we give her to others, we will Can you rest assured?"

    Seeing that Ju Yan didn't speak, Gu Huhu said again: "Hey, besides, if they can be together, no matter if it's Qingqing or Zai Zai, they won't have to face their in-laws in the future, so as not to encounter any strange things. Ju Yan changed the subject with a smile: "

    Huhu, didn't you say a few days ago that the little bandit is an alpha and won't like people other than omega?

    " Blinking, "You still call me a cancer, of course I have to change my old thinking."

    Ju Yan chuckled.

    She said softly again: "The horoscope has not yet been written off. It is good for the two children to have a good relationship, but Huhu, don't talk nonsense in front of them. They are just young, whoever they like and who they want to be with, let them be alone." Let them experience it by themselves, so we don’t need to get involved. It’s enough to stare at it occasionally.”

    “Of course!” Gu Huhu nodded, “I’ll just talk to you about this.”

    Ju Yan nodded with a smile , took Gu Huhu's hand.

    She knows Gu Huhu's character well. Although she now says that she wants the two children to be together, but if they really get together, Gu Huhu's old father may be the first to jump out and try to break Gu's leg...Of course It's just to say that it is absolutely impossible for Gu Huhu to do anything.

    The two turned their heads to look at the bench. Bandit Gu was pointing at the roller coaster, chirping and talking about something with a bright smile. Gu Qingqing tilted her head and looked at her side face with bright eyes and a gentle smile.

    "Let's go! Next stop!" Gu Huhu walked over, Gu Bandit immediately pulled Gu Qingqing up from the bench, and happily followed behind them.

    ...

    At night, on the way home from the amusement park, Bandit Gu was so tired that he lay limply on Gu Qingqing's body, almost falling asleep.

    In the front row, Gu Huhu concentrated on driving the car, with brisk songs playing on the stereo, and Ju Yan sat in the co-pilot with his eyes closed and rested. When she got home, Ju Yan's cell phone rang suddenly, and she answered the call in the garden with a solemn face. Gu Huhu and Gu Qingqing went to the kitchen to bring out the supper that the nanny had prepared before

    , but Bandit Gu was so tired that he lay motionless on the dining table.

    "Ah—?" Gu Qingqing took a spoonful of tremella porridge and brought it to Gu Bandit's mouth.

    Bandit Gu closed his eyes, raised his head, and opened his mouth.

    Gu Qingqing gently put the spoon into her mouth, seeing her lazily closing her mouth and swallowing, she didn't take away the spoon immediately, but shook it like a mischievous one.

    Bandit Gu finally opened his eyes lazily, and glared at Gu Qingqing with dissatisfaction.

    Ju Yan came in after making the phone call just in time to see this scene, and couldn't help shaking his head and chuckling.

    "Yanyan, who called?" Gu Huhu asked immediately.

    "Mr. Wan." Ju Yan said softly, "He's not going to celebrate his 80th birthday. The dinner is just on the 29th of the Lunar New Year. He asked if our family would like to attend. I thought that we would be free at home during the Spring Festival anyway, so I agreed. Come down." The