Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Compared with their nineteenth birthday, Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing's twentieth birthday was much simpler. They spent it in the mountains of Sichuan City, and there were only four of them in their family.

    In the morning, Ju Yan cooked two bowls of longevity noodles.

    After the bandits and Gu finished eating, it was Gu Huhu who went to wash the dishes.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, when the morning light was bright, the family went for a stroll in the mountains together. Gu Huhu and Ju Yan walked behind, and one of them didn't pay attention, and found that the two children had run away without a trace.

    Gu Huhu raised his head and looked into the distance, and saw two slender figures holding hands running along the field ridge. The morning sun shone on their bodies, drawing a warm outline.

    "These two little bastards...!" Gu Hupo wanted to chase after him, but was held back by Ju Yan.

    "When did Qingqing become a brat?" Ju Yan raised her eyebrows.

    Gu Huhu pursed his lips in displeasure, hugged Ju Yan, and rubbed against her neck: "From today."

    It has been a year since Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing officially got together.

    Freshman life is extremely busy, professional courses, club and student union activities, various competitions... The two cubs are so busy, not to mention that they haven't moved out yet, they live in their dormitories, and they don't even have time to meet each other. Rarely, I have to face all kinds of new relationships alone.

    However, not only did their relationship not weaken a bit, but it became visibly stickier to the naked eye.

    Occasionally, the two cubs would go home to rest on weekends, and Gu Huhu saw them sticking together several times, and he couldn't hide his liking even in his eyes.

    At the beginning, Gu Huhu made an agreement with them not to mark them permanently within one year. Now that the time is up, their relationship is getting deeper and deeper, and Gu Huhu has no reason to stop them.

    Gu Huhu understood the truth. It was better for Gu Qingqing and Gu Bandit to be together than they were with anyone else.

    They couldn't be more suitable.

    What's more, Gu Bandit, as an alpha, was able to resist not marking Gu Qingqing for a year, which shows how much she takes Gu Qingqing to heart. Gu Huhu is also an alpha, she understands how precious this is to an alpha.

    But Gu Huhu just felt a little sad.

    The old mother was sad.jpg

    Ju Yan smiled and patted her on the head, without saying a word, she led her to the creek.

    The two finally stopped under

    a camphor tree, Ju Yan tenderly put his arms around Gu Huhu's neck, raised his head and kissed her lips lightly.

    The breeze is gentle, the water is gurgling, and the leaves of camphor trees rustle with the wind.

    On the other side, Bandit Gu stopped by a huge ancient banyan tree and looked up with great interest. The trunk of the ancient banyan tree is wide, and the branches cross together to form a natural platform.

    The banyan tree is not difficult to climb, so Gu Qingqing jumped up the tree in twos and stretched out her hand to pull Gu Bandit up.

    They sat on the small platform with intertwined branches and vines on the tree, with their fingers hooked together, they walked along the winding stream and looked at the mountain scenery. Then they turned their heads, looked at each other silently, and leaned forward tacitly.