Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Twenty-First Ray of Light

    On the tree-lined path on the way home, Gu Bandit walked in front and kicked the stones, and Gu Qingqing followed quietly.

    Bandit Gu suddenly turned around and said, "Gu Qingqing, how much did you hear what I said to Chen Xiaoxian today?" Gu Qingqing was silent for two seconds: "...When Chen Xiaoxian arrived in your classroom, I happened     to

    come down from upstairs."

That said, almost all are heard.

    "That... Gu Qingqing..." Gu Bandit scratched his head uncomfortably, "Don't take what Chen Xiaoxian said, she...is not in the right mind."

    Gu Qingqing took a step forward and held her back. Her cuff: "Well, you too, don't take it to heart."

    Gu Bandit turned his head, looked at the figure in the distance, and whispered: "When I was young, Chen Xiaoxian and I couldn't get along. We always quarreled when we got together. Later, when I grew up, I found that her family treated her badly and often ignored her as a young daughter. I felt sorry for her, so I often took her to play with her. Of course, she still hated me at that time."

    "Again Then...?" Gu Qingqing blinked.

    "Later we were all divided. Didn't I tell you before that I once rescued a divided omega classmate on the street? That person was her." Bandit Gu shook his head, "Since that time, she has fallen in love with me But I really, really don't like her at all."

    Rather, I hate her as hell.

    "Hmm." Gu Qingqing lowered her head, her eyes flickered inexplicably, her fingers fumbled along Gu Bandit's cuffs, and finally clasped them around her wrists.

    Bandit Gu still looked into the distance, and she took the initiative to hold Gu Qingqing's hand almost every time. When Gu Qingqing took the initiative to approach her, she would feel uncomfortable. However, feeling the soft touch on his wrist at this moment, Gu Biao slightly pouted his mouth, but did not break away.

    ...

    After dinner, Gu Bandit went back to his room and took a shower.

    Soaking in the steaming water, Gu Biao suddenly felt a little dizzy in his head and a little sluggish in his body.

    "Hmm..." Bandit Gu stretched his waist in the water, took a deep breath, and suddenly felt that the bathroom was full of the smell of his pheromone.

    She blinked in a daze, and immediately woke up - she realized that her susceptibility period seemed to have come. After differentiation, alpha may have a susceptible period three or four times a year, lasting about three days.

    During the alpha-susceptible period of juveniles, they cannot control the changes in pheromones in the body, and will be extremely irritable and painful, and the pheromones will continue to

    leak out. During this period, they must be isolated at home. However, as long as the adult alpha is not drunk or sick when the susceptible period comes, and the brain is awake, it can control the secretion of pheromones, but the body will feel slightly uncomfortable.

    If there is omega pheromone to appease, the discomfort in the body will soon dissipate. Even without omega... most adult alphas can endure the susceptibility period.     This was the first susceptibility period that Bandit Gu had encountered as an adult. She scratched the slightly itchy back of her neck and yawned while leaning in the bathtub. It seems that apart from a little itchy glands, a little tired body, and a little dizzy mind, I don't feel anything else. It's much better than the susceptible period before adulthood.     Bandit Gu glanced at the time. It was half past seven. She made an appointment with Gu Qingqing to go to Gu Qingqing's room to tutor her homework at eight o'clock. Bandit Gu soaked in the water for a while, then dragged his limp body out of the bathtub, changed into pajamas, and dried his hair.     Before setting off with the book in his arms, Gu Bandit went back to the closet in a strange manner, and took out a small short-sleeved coat and put it on over the suspender pajamas. Then Bandit Gu stopped in front of the bedside table again, hesitated for a few seconds, and took out the barrier sticker from it.     Although Gu Bandit could control the secretion of pheromones, even if she couldn't control it, Gu Qingqing would not feel the existence of pheromones at all, but Gu Bandit still felt subconsciously that it would be better to cover the glands with barrier stickers.     Bandit Gu couldn't see the position of the nape of his neck, and because of his dizziness during the susceptible period, he posted it crooked several times. A few minutes after eight o'clock, there was a faint knock on the door outside, and Bandit Gu said casually, "Come in!"     Gu Qingqing pushed the door open, and poked in weakly from the door: "Bandit Gu...? What happened to you? ?"