Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The Forty-Ninth Ray of Light

    The tip of Gu's nose moved slightly, and immediately smelled the sweet smell of popcorn. She involuntarily stuck out the tip of her tongue and licked it. It was sweet.

    Gu Qingqing fed the popcorn into her mouth, then withdrew her fingers.

    Bandit Gu bit the popcorn, and after making sure that Gu Qingqing didn't make any further moves, he ate the caramel-flavored popcorn, and the sweet taste melted in his mouth. The two protagonists on the screen had begun to get acquainted with each other, but Bandit Gu still couldn't see it. She heard Gu Qingqing eating popcorn, her voice was very thin, like a kitten.

    After Gu Qingqing finished eating one, he fed Gu Bandit another.

    Looking back at this, the bandits are no longer nervous.

    So Gu Qingqing fed one, one, and another, and Gu Bandit ate one, one, and another.

    The temperature of the air conditioner in the movie theater was right, and Gu Bandit was a little hot, so he unbuttoned his jacket, and Gu Qingqing, who was next to him, also opened his clothes.

    Halfway through eating the popcorn, Gu Qingqing suddenly picked up the popcorn bucket, moved to the side, sat next to Gu Bandit, and hugged her waist naturally. The popcorn bucket was placed on their legs next to each other, and Gu Qingqing continued to feed Gu Bandit popcorn as if nothing had happened.

    Bandit Gu was almost hugged into Gu Qingqing's arms. In early spring, except for a windbreaker, they were all wearing thin shirts, and with a little careless movement, their bodies would stick together, with a distinct tactile sensation.

    As soon as he turned his head, it was the fragrance of the girl's body that almost overwhelmed the sweetness of the popcorn.

    Gu Bandit wanted to push away Gu Qingqing, who was advancing an inch, but before he could make a move, he heard Gu Qingqing's weak voice: "Gu Bandit, I'm cold."

    Gu Qingqing's voice was very weak, and it was deliberately prolonged, obviously Acting like a baby.

    As soon as Bandit Gu raised his head, he met Gu Qingqing's watery eyes in the darkness.

    "Then...then you button up your coat!" Bandit Gu looked away and said in a breathless voice.

    There was a moment of silence.

    Gu Qingqing lowered her eyes, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and raised her head after thinking for a moment.

    "No." Gu Qingqing's eyes were innocent, her voice was soft, and her words were shameless, "I want to hug you so I won't be cold."

    Bandit Gu: "..."

    Sure enough, she just said it! She shouldn't have promised Gu Qingqing to watch the movie!

    Gu Qingqing just saw that she was soft-hearted, and crawled over the pole. Now that she has hugged her, will she still kiss her later?

    She

    is a gangster, just, not such a casual person! She wants to eliminate this possibility from the source!

    Bandit Gu buried his head and bit his lip.

    Another moment of silence.

    "Pervert, liar, shameless." Bandit Gu muttered, but he still didn't push him away in the end. Hmph, just hug her, she's still afraid that she won't succeed?

    Gu Qingqing lowered her head, touched Gu Bandit's shoulder with her forehead, and bent her eyebrows with a slight smile.

    Gu Qingqing didn't do anything excessive, except that the fingers around her waist rubbed lightly from time to time, except that the hand that fed Gu Bandit popcorn was also sticking to her lips from time to time and refused to leave, even quite He reached in viciously and touched the tip of her tongue.