Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    After the two cubs received the admission notice, Gu Huhu couldn't bear Gu Bandit's soft-heartedness, and agreed to buy her and Gu Qingqing a small house next to the school, but the requirement was that they had to live on campus for a year and experience the dormitory. To live, to move in.

    Bandit Gu agreed with sparkling eyes.

    On the first day of school, the family set off early in the morning to send Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing to school.

    When it was almost noon, the car stopped at the gate of the school, and there were dozens of cars in front of it.

    Gu Huhu honked the horn anxiously, but the traffic flow remained motionless. I don't know how long it will be blocked. Finally someone in front couldn't take it anymore, got out of the car, picked up the suitcase and walked directly to the school gate.

    Bandit Gu was stunned, tugged at Gu Qingqing's cuffs, and moved his head to the front row again: "Mom, Mom, Qingqing and I will report with our luggage first, and we will meet at the school gate later."

    "But you carry luggage, isn't it heavy?" Gu Huhu frowned.

    "It's not heavy, it's not heavy! My health is much better, and I can carry my luggage!" Bandit Gu said loudly.

    Gu Qingqing also said: "Mom, let me and the little bandit go first, so as not to waste too much time. It will be finished later, just in time to invite you to try the school cafeteria, and then we will go around the campus together." As soon as Gu Qingqing yelled "Mom", Gu Huhu couldn't help showing a silly smile, and nodded before listening to what she said: "What     Qingqing

    said is true, then you go."

Yan chuckled: "Call us if you have any questions."

    "Okay!" Bandit Gu pulled Gu Qingqing up and jumped out of the car.

    Bandit Gu pulled the luggage and looked around excitedly. The school covers a large area, and the greenery on the campus is not bad. If you look in from the outside of the fence, you can see rows of tall ginkgo trees. I heard that if you go further in, there will be a big lake, and now is the season when lotus flowers bloom.

    Because of the reports, there are a lot of people today, and the small road is full of parents helping students with their luggage.

    In the crowded crowd, Gu Qingqing took Gu Bandit's hand.

    Bandit Gu withdrew his gaze, no longer looked at the people and scenes around him, but only looked at Gu Qingqing's side face, and followed her with a smile.

    The reporting process was not troublesome, but after half an hour, the two got their campus access cards and stopped downstairs in the dormitory. Fortunately, although Bandit Gu did not share the same college as Gu Qingqing, the dormitory happened to be

    two buildings facing each other, only about ten meters away. And they are all on the second floor, climbing stairs will not be too tiring.

    After discussing with each other, they each went back to the dormitory to make their beds, tidied up a bit, and then went downstairs to meet up.

    "Bandit boy, how about... I help you carry your luggage up there?" Before parting, Gu Qingqing looked at the large suitcase, feeling a little worried.

    In addition to worrying that Bandit Gu would feel tired climbing the stairs, and...Gu Bandit was spoiled by two mothers and grew up.

    No matter what the reason was, Gu Qingqing wanted to spoil her a bit.