Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The Third Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing put hot water and bath balls in the bathtub according to the method taught by her nurse, took off her clothes and got into the water. As the mist rose, her cheeks became redder and her heart beat faster and faster.

    Recalling Gu Bandit's every move just now, Gu Qingqing lay on the edge of the bathtub, blinking slightly: "Gu Bandit, duplicity..."

    Gu Bandit kept saying that he didn't like her, but he explained to her how to use the bathroom very carefully. When we were in the car before, he held her hand to comfort her. And just now, Bandit Gu held her hand tightly, blushing and childishly scolded her for being a fool, until now, it seemed that Bandit Gu's warmth still remained in her hand.

    Due to her living environment, Gu Qingqing is particularly sensitive to the malice of others. She could clearly feel that Bandit Gu did not have the slightest dislike for her. What she can learn from Gu Bandit is the gentleness like sunshine.

    It was this tenderness that made her heart beat faster.

    Bandit Gu was the first person of her age who treated her well, and she was still an alpha. It stands to reason that Alpha's gender concept should be the heaviest, and her personality should also be the most violent, but Bandit Gu doesn't despise her as an ordinary person at all.

    And normally, alphas are tall and strong, Gu Biao is small and cute, like a doll, but closer to omega...

    Gu Qingqing soaked in the warm water, thinking vaguely.

    ...

    After Gu Bandit escaped from the bathroom, a cold notification sounded in his mind immediately: "The mission is completed, the vicious female partner is worth +10, and the current total points are 13, the host, please continue to work hard."

    Not only Gu Bandit, but also the system . Dazed: "The idiot who didn't have any momentum just now, actually has 5 additional points? I thought the mission would fail. This... Gu Qingqing can't stand the blow too much."

    The greater Gu Qingqing's emotional ups and downs, the higher the bonus points for the task. An extra five points of vicious female supporting role were added, which showed that Gu Qingqing was really mad at her. But just now, the system felt ashamed of Bandit Gu's weak appearance just now, but Gu Qingqing actually felt angry...?

    The system felt that it really couldn't understand human beings' thoughts, so it could only comfort itself: "However, that's fine, with a maximum of six missions, your vicious female match value can reach 60, and this world can get rid of the possibility of collapse for the time being." Come on, host!"

    Gu Bandit squatted on the edge of the bed, covered his cheeks with his hands, and asked until the hot feeling of shame gradually faded, "Are

    n't system? Whether the task is completed or not, how many extra points should not be yours?" Decided?"

    "I'm only responsible for posting tasks and supervising your completion of tasks, not for follow-up grading." The system explained, "Okay, I'll take a break for a while, and it will appear when I release tasks next time. When I'm not around, if you If you need me, just call me in your mind."

    Bandit Gu nodded, holding his knees tightly with his hands, and stopped asking.

    Although he promised the system to be a vicious female supporting role and complete the tasks as required, Bandit Gu still didn't trust the system. After all, the system seemed unreliable from beginning to end.