Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The Sixth Ray of Light

    "Host! You, you, you!"

    Bandit Gu ignored the noisy voice of the system, and continued to cry: "Qingqing is your biological daughter, and you... make her look like an outsider."

    Gu Huhu squatted down in a panic Body, took out a tissue from the bag and handed it to Bandit Gu: "Zai Zai, aren't we afraid that you will be sad? That's why..." That's

    why I deliberately ignored Gu Qingqing and tilted the emotional balance to Bandit Gu.

    Not only Gu Huhu did this, but also Ju Yan. Ju Yan used to be a movie queen, even if she didn't like to talk in life, she could still show the deep love between mother and daughter, but she just faced Gu Qingqing with that kind of seemingly gentle but actually alienated attitude.

    "But Qingqing will be sad too!" Bandit Gu stomped his feet.

    Gu Bandit was silent for a moment, and asked: "Seriously, baby, aren't you afraid that we won't love you?"

    Gu Bandit bit his lips hesitantly: "I'm afraid, after I know that I'm not my own, I'm really afraid that I'll be thrown away by you. I cried secretly at home. But I believe in you. I know you love me, this is a blood relationship."

    "But Zai Zai..." Gu Huhu sighed, "Don't think that I look careless, just I haven't noticed your changes these days. I've noticed a long time ago that you haven't called our mother since we decided to take Qingqing home. That's why we're worried..."

    "I'm just... a little confused." Bandit Gu lowered his head and stared at his toes.

    She and the two mothers have neither legal protection nor blood ties. At the age of eighteen, she still doesn't know how to properly handle the relationship between them.

    "However, even if I am unhappy because of this, you shouldn't deliberately treat Qingqing badly." Bandit Gu pinched the hem of the skirt with his fingers, and his tone became firmer, "Otherwise, I am not the only one who is confused I'm dead ."

    "Stupid boy." Gu Huhu was taken aback for a moment, then slowly rubbed her head, and then said again, "No, good boy."

    "Zai Zai, as you said, it was my mother and I who made a mistake before. We handled the relationship with Qingqing in the wrong way. I assure you, it will never happen again. But Zai Zai, we There is no doubt that you will always be a mother who loves you, so don't feel confused." Gu Huhu is so gentle, "You are a good boy, and your mother and I feel very lucky to have met you and grown up with you. .”

    Bandit Gu sniffed and nodded heavily.

    Gu Huhu smiled and raised his

    eyebrows : "Cub, can you call me Mom again?"

    "Mom..." Bandit Gu lowered his head and said in a weak voice.

    Gu Huhu stood up, patted her on the head with a grin, and said with a smile, "Not bad, our cub is willing to call mother again."

    Gu Bandit snorted softly and turned his head away, completely stopping his weak crying.

    The system in my mind was going crazy, chattering non-stop. A cold metal sound sounded at the right time: "The task is completed, the vicious female partner is worth +12, and the current total points are 25, the host, please continue to work hard."     System

    : "???"

question.

    Meanwhile, outside the toilet passage.