Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The Thirty-First Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing cried for a long time in Gu Bandit's arms.

    Bandit Gu had no experience in taking care of others, so he could only wipe her tears with a tissue in a panic, and finally made a mess, and both of their clothes were soaked in a large area.

    The tears finally stopped, and Gu Qingqing buried her head between Gu Bandit's legs again, refusing to raise her head.

    "Gu Qingqing?" Gu Bandit said softly.

    "Let me lie down again... It's ugly now, I don't want to get up." Gu Qingqing's voice was a little hoarse and nasal, but her tone was like that of a coquettish child, and her hands were still hugging Gu Bandit's waist.

    "It's not ugly." Gu Bandit said, stroking Gu Qingqing's hair with his fingers, and couldn't help but smile softly.

    Gu Qingqing's current appearance is really too obedient.

    When Gu Qingqing heard Gu Bandit's laugh, she also chuckled softly.

    "Gu Bandit, you asked me about my past yesterday..." Gu Qingqing paused and said slowly, "I may not have had a very happy life before, so I didn't want to talk about it at the time, but if you are curious, I will tell you slowly in the future."

    Bandit Gu shook his head: "It's okay, if you don't want to say it, don't say it."

    Instead, Gu Qingqing blinked a little disappointed.

    After lying down for a while, after Gu Qingqing's nose was finally unblocked, she slowly sat up and shrugged the tip of her nose in confusion: "Something is different..."

    "What's the difference?" Gu Bandit asked.

    "Smell." Gu Qingqing thought, "Gu Bandit, you... have a smell of sunshine."

    "Where does sunlight have a smell? What's more, I used the body wash that smelled like peaches yesterday..." Gu Bandit When he said this, he suddenly stopped, his cheeks were burning hot.

    The position where Gu Qingqing was lying just now... Of course she could smell the fragrance!

    she! of! fragrant! taste!

    She also smelled the same smell when she accidentally fell on Gu Qingqing while picking up snacks in the car! The female alpha's body structure is no different from that of ordinary women, and the smell is of course the same. Even if it is mixed with a little pheromone, Gu Qingqing can't smell it.

    Bandit Gu jumped up from the bench in shame, squatted in front of him, covered his face, and kept humming for a while.

    Gu Qingqing blinked in confusion, and patted Gu Biao on the shoulder lightly: "...Gu Biao, what's wrong with you?"

    Gu Biao shook his body and said in a wronged voice, "Gu Qingqing! Didn't I tell you to read your physiology

    textbook carefully? Did you?"

    "I read it, but it's the same as..." Gu Qingqing's voice stopped abruptly.

    She realized why Bandit Gu was so ashamed.

    "I... didn't mean that, no..." Gu Qingqing explained softly, but her voice became weaker and weaker.

    The clouds were flying in the sky, and the sunlight shifted accordingly, just shining on Gu Qingqing's face, and the blush that suddenly appeared on her cheeks became more and more obvious.

    When Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing returned to the playground, the sports meeting was over, and the dean was presenting awards to each class.

    This review bandit took Gu Qingqing's hand, and she had no intention of avoiding it at all, and Gu bandit couldn't help feeling happier. Not only did she fill up the vicious female supporting role by mistake, but she also completely restored the previous relationship with Gu Qingqing. She is worthy of her, Bandit Gu!