Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Eighteenth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing had already changed into a skirt, which was designed like a dress, without suspenders, and the upper part was tightly fitted to her body, showing off her slender waist. The lower part is a knee-length skirt with two short silver gauze ribbons at the tail. Under the light, the skirt also reflects the faint silvery white starlight. At this time, Gu Qingqing... is like a fairy who does not eat fireworks.

    And more importantly, the zipper on the back...is not closed, the cold white skin on the back is exposed in the air, even if you look away, you can still see it through the surrounding mirrors.

    Bandit Gu suddenly felt a sense of embarrassment, not knowing where to turn his eyes.

    Gu Qingqing bent down in front of Bandit Gu, and said in a low voice, "Pull it for me? Bandit Gu."

    "Oh...oh." Only then did Bandit Gu recover, took a deep breath, and held the zipper with one hand The clothes below are zippered up with one hand. The zipper was indeed difficult to pull, and Bandit Gu had to use a little force to help her pull it on.

    "Thank you, Bandit Gu." Gu Qingqing straightened up, tilted her head and smiled softly.

    "No, you're welcome! You look good in this dress...!" Gu Biao unconsciously took a step back, leaning against the mirror on the wall, fingers tucked behind his back.

    ... Just now, she accidentally ran her fingertips across Gu Qingqing's back, smooth and delicate.

    Although Gu Qingqing didn't say anything, as if she didn't notice at all, Gu Bandit's fingers clearly felt that Gu Qingqing's body trembled uncomfortably at that time, as if she wanted to escape but tried her best to hold back.

    You must know that Bandit Gu is an alpha! She accidentally touched Gu Qingqing's skin, although it was only for a second or two, but it was considered to be eating her tofu!

    Bandit Gu just felt embarrassed now, very embarrassed, embarrassing to death.

    She shrank weakly, extremely slowly, little by little, towards the door of the dressing room.

    Gu Qingqing tilted her head and looked at her, as if she didn't notice anything.

    Under her gaze, Bandit Gu felt more and more uncomfortable, and pursed his lips: "That..."

    "That..." The

    two spoke almost at the same time.

    "You first?"

    "You first...?" It was the same time again.

    "Then what do I say?" Gu Qingqing said softly, "Bie Gu, I finished reading all the physiology textbooks yesterday, and I was a little curious about what the alpha glands look like... After all, there are only pictures in the books, can you give me some pictures?" Have a look?"

    Gu Bandit: "I'm sorry I didn't mean it just now

    ... What did you say?"

    Gu Qingqing's eyelashes trembled slightly, she didn't answer, she just blinked at her.

    Gu Biao said weakly: "Do you want...to see my glands?"

    Gu Qingqing nodded obediently.

    Just as Gu Bandit was about to ask why, he immediately realized that Gu Qingqing was deliberately changing the subject in order to ease the embarrassment just now. She mumbled and turned her back, and picked up her hair: "What's so good about this? In fact, if Alpha is not in the susceptible stage, he can't see the exact location of the gland at all, but he can feel it if he touches it."