Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The Twenty-Seventh Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu's voice was not loud, but it was heard clearly in Chen Xiaoxian's ears on the quiet and empty hockey field, and her complacent expression instantly turned into astonishment.

    "How... is it possible..." Chen Xiaoxian's whole body was trembling, the expression on her face gradually changed from astonishment to distorted, and her voice became tactful because of the estrous period.

    The other three alphas on the grass wriggled towards her even more crazily.

    Bandit Gu lay powerlessly on Gu Qingqing's body, and another painful retch came out of his throat.

    Gu Qingqing hurriedly supported Bandit Gu, and then stepped back a little. At the same time, she reached into Bandit Gu's pocket, trying to take out her phone and call the police. She has no inhibitors on her, and she can only call someone.

    But as soon as Gu Qingqing moved her fingers to Gu Bandit's waist, her wrist was firmly pinched.

    Bandit Gu's strength at this time was astonishing. Gu Qingqing didn't feel scared, but sighed softly, enduring the pain in her wrist, and stretched her fingers into her pocket to explore.

    "It smells so bad..." Bandit Gu whimpered, and instinctively grabbed Gu Qingqing's hand, wanting to get closer to her, buried his head on her shoulder, and greedily inhaled her breath.

    Only here...Only Gu Qingqing doesn't have that unpleasant pheromone smell.

    Gu Bandit's whole person was almost attached to Gu Qingqing. Even so, due to the stimulation of Chen Xiaoxian's pheromone, the back was still convulsed with pain and convulsions: "Uncomfortable... woo... so disgusting..."

    Gu Qingqing patted Gu Bie's back to comfort her, while pinching her with her fingers. He held the phone, dragged it out of his pocket, turned the phone over with his fingers, and lowered his head to make an emergency call.

    However, the movement of flipping the phone with his fingers was too big, and Bandit Gu instinctively let go of Gu Qingqing's wrist and reached for her fingers.

    Gu Qingqing felt the itchiness and heat in her palms, and she froze suddenly.

    "Slap." The

    phone fell on the grass.

    Interlocking fingers.

    Gu Qingqing opened her fingers in a daze, and Bandit Gu clasped them tightly between her fingers, pinching the back of her hand.

    At the same time, Chen Xiaoxian also made a strange sound, and the three alphas had already crawled to her side, being stimulated by the pheromone and completely losing their minds. Chen Xiaoxian's expression was distorted, she couldn't tell whether she was disgusted or liked.

    Even Gu Qingqing, who couldn't feel the pheromone, felt nauseated

    by the scene in front of her.

    She tried to lead Gu Biao to bend down, trying to pick up the phone, but at the same time she turned her head, her lips brushed against Gu Biao's ear inadvertently.

    "Hmm, itchy..." Bandit Gu muttered vaguely, and instinctively rubbed against Gu Qingqing's shoulder, the painful expression eased a lot.

    However, Gu Qingqing felt that her heart was itching.

    Almost unsteady.

    "It's right there! Hurry up!" There was a sudden voice in the distance, and the physical education representative from the fifth class called out more than twenty students and rushed over here. Those people were not affected by pheromones, obviously all betas.