Chapter 30

Chapter 30 [Blooming Light]

    On the first day of the sports meeting, although it was already mid-November, the sun was so good that there was no cloud in the sky.

    "In this crisp autumn day..." Under the speech of the principal, the first-year high school freshmen entered the arena one by one to participate in the opening ceremony performance, showing their youthful vitality.

    The second and third graders of high school were sitting in the stands, and they were also noisy.

    Bandit Gu sat in the last row of the international class, and Gu Qingqing sat next to her. There was almost no space between them. These days, under Gu Bandit's shameless "stalking", Gu Qingqing has resigned herself to her fate and no longer hides from her at all, and occasionally takes the initiative to get closer to her, just like before.

    But Bandit Gu felt that the delicate atmosphere when they got along was still there, and the psychological shadow left by Chen Xiaoxian's incident on Gu Qingqing had not been completely repaired.

    It may take her a long time to slowly fill the black hole in Gu Qingqing's heart.

    But she doesn't feel tired.

    Gu Qingqing is so pretty, even smiling at her once in a while makes her feel very happy.

    "Gu Qingqing, did your school have a sports meeting before?" Bandit Gu was a little tired from sitting, so he naturally leaned on Gu Qingqing's shoulder and asked in a low voice.

    "No." Gu Qingqing straightened her back, resigned herself to her fate and stopped struggling and dodging, and thought back seriously, "However, I run and do exercises every day between classes, and it's very tiring."

    "Can you tell me about your past?" Is it?" Bandit Gu yawned, "I haven't heard you mention it yet."

    Gu Qingqing was silent for a moment and did not answer immediately.

    Bandit Gu looked up and saw the girl's eyes flickering slightly, and there seemed to be a layer of haze in the dark pupils. It seemed that even her complexion had turned pale because of some past memories.

    Bandit Gu was stunned for a moment, feeling his heart ache from Gu Qingqing's expression.

    Bandit Gu didn't continue to ask about this topic, and interrupted Gu Qingqing's thoughts in time, pointing to the playground: "Gu Qingqing, look at those elementary school girls under the rostrum!"

    Gu Qingqing froze and followed Gu Bandit's gaze.

    Four or five little girls from the first year of high school danced there in cosplay clothes, full of vigor and vitality. Although the students of the second and third year of high school could not get off the stands, they were also infected by them, and they danced and called on the spot. For a time, the whole playground was full of youthful atmosphere.

    Gu Qingqing was not affected by the surrounding

    atmosphere , but instead tilted her head in a daze and confusion.

    "Gu Qingqing," Gu Bandit put one hand on her shoulder lightly, and said with a smile, "You are the same as them."

    Gu Qingqing was stunned for a moment, and when she lowered her head, she saw Gu Bandit's bright smile.

    ——Gu Qingqing, no matter what you were like before or what you have experienced. Now you are no longer a lonely outsider. Like them, you are loved by others, able to bring happiness to others, needed by others, and a dazzling existence.