Chapter 39

Chapter 39 - The Thirty-Ninth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing froze in place.

    Just now Gu Huhu asked her to call Gu Bandit for dinner, but Gu Bandit didn't lock the door, so she walked in without thinking much. Unexpectedly, he saw Bandit Gu lazily lying on the table, pressing on the back of his neck while sliding on the phone screen.

    Gu Qingqing realized at a glance that an alpha and omega were on the screen of the mobile phone...

    and then related to Gu Bandit's current posture, Gu Qingqing's expression became subtle in an instant, and her voice lowered: "I... have nothing See, you continue...?"

    Gu Qingqing was facing Bandit Gu, stepped back in small steps until she walked out of the room, and closed the door for her intimately.

    Bandit Gu: "...?"

    She turned her head in a daze, only to see the discordant picture on the phone.

    "No...! Gu Qingqing, you misunderstood me, I didn't... ouch!" Bandit Gu yelled out, and the tone of his voice became tactful because the glands were too comfortable during the massage.

    Recalling Gu Qingqing's frightened expression just now, Bandit Gu lost all strength, and limply lay down on the table again, whimpering.

    Gu Bandit weakly turned off the phone screen, lay down on the table for a while, and waited until the pheromone in the gland was almost secreted, then got up weakly and turned on the ventilation system.

    The pheromones in the room were gradually drawn out, and the air became fresher.

    Bandit Gu's cell phone rang, and Gu Qingqing sent a message: [The meal is ready, and the two aunts and I are waiting for you below. 】

    Bandit Gu whimpered in shame, threw down his phone and went downstairs to eat.

    I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but Bandit Gu always feels that Gu Qingqing looks at her strangely.

    Gu Bandit almost couldn't even eat, and even wanted to cover his face and cry in his mother's arms for a QAQ.

    Bandit Gu finished his meal with difficulty, and went upstairs with Gu Qingqing. Just as he was about to explain, Gu Qingqing said very obediently: "Brother Gu, I understand...I learned about it on the Internet, Alpha's desire is stronger than other genders, I, I think it's normal, you don't need to mind."

    Gu Bandit: "..." It's

    not that you know anything! Didn't you just say that you didn't see anything!

    cheat! son!

    "Gu, Qing, Qing!" Bandit Gu took a step forward, forcing Gu Qingqing to the corner with a strong aura, but his voice was aggrieved, "I was just massaging

    ! Do you understand massage? I'm not doing anything strange !"

    Gu Qingqing originally wanted to secretly tease the kitten-like Gu Bandit. But now she saw Bandit Gu's aggressiveness, but her eyes were flushed, and she looked like she was about to cry out of shame and grievance, and her heart suddenly softened.

    Gu Qingqing looked down at Gu Bandit's eyes, nodded very seriously, and asked softly, "... massage?

    " Simply massaging the glands can also release pheromones and alleviate the alpha's instinct. It's not only for doing that kind of thing..."

    Gu Bandit emphasized the words "simply massaging the glands".

    Gu Qingqing lowered her head obediently: "I know now."