Chapter 43

Chapter 43 The Forty-Third Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu looked at the back of Yi Junkun running away in a panic, and blinked in a daze.

    She muttered to herself: "No, what did he understand?"

    She didn't finish her sentence!

    Gu Qingqing on the side also lowered her eyes, and tapped on the table with her slender fingers, as if she was in a daze.

    What Bandit Gu said just now was beyond her expectation.

    She thought that Bandit Gu protected her so much in front of Yi Junkun and possessed her so strongly because he was finally getting better. Unexpectedly, it was because Gu Bandit felt that Yi Junkun had malicious intentions.

    As expected of her, Gu Xiaobandit.

    While Gu Qingqing felt lost, she felt a little funny at the same time, the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously.

    Bandit Gu frowned and thought for a while, but he didn't understand why Yi Junkun ran away suddenly, so he didn't think much about it.

    Well, just treat it as Yi Junkun who is afraid of her! After all, she is a top alpha!

    Bandit Gu shifted his attention away from Yi Junkun, turned to Gu Qingqing, and pouted cutely again, puzzled: "Gu Qingqing, why did you say that we are not sisters just now?"

    Gu Qingqing was stunned All of a sudden, the smile secretly raised on the corners of his lips subsided all of a sudden, and he stretched out his hand to pick up the vegetables, without answering for a while.

    Bandit Gu poked her face, and asked unhappily: "Did you fall into Yi Junkun's trick and like him a little bit, so you don't listen to me?"

    The "like" that Bandit Gu said was obviously not that kind of liking However, Gu Qingqing still froze for a moment, she quickly raised her head and smiled slightly: "No, I only like you, and I only listen to your words. I said that just because...we are not sisters Ah, gangster, just like you said, we are the closest family."

    After Gu Qingqing finished speaking, she lowered her head again and ate seriously. The chopsticks moved several times, but nothing was picked up.

    Coaxed by Gu Qingqing's soft voice, Bandit Gu nodded unconsciously.

    It wasn't until he walked out of the cafeteria after eating that Gu Bandit recalled what he said just now, and realized that... Gu Qingqing's words were a little weird, as if he was hiding something, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    When Bandit Gu was in a daze, Gu Qingqing suddenly wrapped her arms around her waist, held her hand, and leaned against her for a nap like a sleepy kitten in the afternoon.

    Soft, obedient and cute

    .

    Bandit Gu scratched his head, held Gu Qingqing's hand tightly, and temporarily put the matter behind him.

    In the last self-study class in the afternoon, Gu Qingqing was called by the teacher to the office to correct homework, and Xi Wan sat over sneakily.

    Before Xi Wan sat on Gu Qingqing's chair, Gu Bandit raised his head and glanced at her: "You are not allowed to sit in Qingqing's seat."

    "Why?" Xi Wan was taken aback.

    Bandit Gu: "When Qingqing comes back later, she will smell of your pheromones."

    Xi Wan said dissatisfiedly, "I sprayed with inhibitors!"