Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Bandit Gu's sweet voice echoed in the air.

    Gu Qingqing opened her eyes in a daze, their eyes flickered, and their sockets were slightly red.

    Even though she only took a sip of wine, she felt a sweet dizziness in her head, and her heartbeat became slow and then quickened, without rhythm at all, and even... almost forgot to breathe.

    The whole person is involved in the sweet vortex and indulges in it.

    "Eh...?" Bandit Gu noticed her lack of focus, and approached her carefully, his eyelashes brushing her cheeks, it was so itchy.

    Gu Qingqing came back to her senses all of a sudden, her dazed eyes suddenly became clear, and only Gu Bandit's reflection was left in her eyes.

    After seeing himself in her eyes, Bandit Gu stepped back in satisfaction, tilted his head, and smiled at her foolishly. After a few seconds of silence, Bandit Gu said softly,

    "Good night, Gu Qingqing." Bandit

    Gu was also drunk, but his eyes were extremely bright.

    Gu Qingqing licked her lips, and exhaled lightly: "Good night...good night."

    Bandit Gu put the wine glass aside, then pulled Gu Qingqing softly, took her to lie down together, and got into her arms . After hugging quietly for a while, Bandit Gu instinctively raised his head, approached Gu Qingqing's lips again, and touched them cautiously.

    In the darkness, Gu Qingqing closed her eyes, obediently allowing Bandit Gu to lead the dinner where pheromones were constantly exchanged on the tip of her tongue.

    Until breathing becomes rapid and irregular.

    Bandit Gu struggled for a while before wrapping his arms around Gu Qingqing's neck, and finally fell asleep soundly.

    This night, Gu Qingqing slept soundly. In her dream, she was lying on the boundless iris field again, and Gu Bandit was lying beside her, basking in the sun freely with her.

    The camera cuts quickly in the dream, and after a while, Gu Qingqing dreamed of her first encounter with Bandit Gu again. At that time, the two families had just discovered that they had adopted the wrong child 18 years ago, and they went to the county government to register their identity information together, so that they could return to their places of origin.

    At that time, Gu Qingqing was standing behind the stained glass and saw Bandit Gu jumping down from the car, she felt that the little girl seemed to be covered with a shimmer, which made people want to get closer.     Later, on the first day after returning to Gu's house, Bandit Gu was waiting for her outside the bathroom, but was accidentally frightened and fell down. Gu Qingqing helped her up. At that time, the room was also full of...     the smell of sunshine.     And later at school, when he was being     bullied by Sister Wei and her group, Bandit Gu also walked in.     And later...     Chen Xiaoxian hired someone to lure her to the hockey rink. Even though the weather was overcast and cloudy, when Bandit Gu rushed over to hug her, her body was so warm.     Gu Qingqing dreamed about many details of the time she had walked with Bandit Gu.     In her sleep, the corners of her lips curled up slightly.     It turned out that she had felt the breath of bandit Gu's pheromone from such an early age.     It's just that she didn't realize it at that time, that's all.     ...     Early the next morning, Bandit Gu asked for leave from the school and accompanied Gu Qingqing to the hospital for a physical examination.     Gu Qingqing was almost nineteen years old before she differentiated. During the examination, the doctors and nurses on the whole floor surrounded them curiously as if they were looking at rare animals. Some doctors even pointed at Gu Qingqing's popular science. Physiological knowledge, there are interns taking notes in the back with a notebook.     Bandit Gu also saw a doctor with green eyes glowing, muttering: "Thesis... SCI... woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     ,..."     she frowned vigilantly, Gu Qingqing shielded herself behind her. If it wasn't for the fact that the hospital was not allowed to release pheromones, she couldn't help but let the pheromones from the glands pour out, so that these people were not allowed to watch it anymore.