Chapter 8

Chapter 8 The Eighth Ray of Light

    After Bandit Gu arrived at the cafeteria, Gu Qingqing had already prepared her meal and was huddling in the corner of the cafeteria alone, quietly sipping. Next to her stood a cabinet-type air conditioner, and the light shone from the side, which just pulled out a long black shadow from the air conditioner, covering Gu Qingqing.

    The cafeteria is very noisy, you can see students chatting and fighting everywhere, and there are little love songs playing on the campus speakers, the rhythm is brisk and joyful.

    But Gu Qingqing in the dark corner looked so lonely.

    Bandit Gu frowned and walked straight over.

    "Gu Qingqing!" Bandit Gu ignored the system's impatient voice in his mind, stopped in front of Gu Qingqing, and shouted viciously.

    Gu Qingqing paused for a moment, then she raised her head and smiled shallowly at Gu, "Gu Bandit?"

    Gu Bandit then noticed that Gu Qingqing had put down her ponytail at some point, covering her hair with her smooth black hair. The smaller half of her cheek made her look more slender and pitiful. And the black-rimmed glasses on her face completely covered up her cold breath.

    This kind of Gu Qingqing somehow made Bandit Gu feel a little strange.

    Bandit Gu and her stared at each other for a few seconds, then suddenly leaned over, and unceremoniously reached out to snatch Gu Qingqing's dinner plate.

    The dinner plate containing side dishes was dragged from the shadows to the light on Gu Bandit's side.

    "Gu...bandit?" Gu Qingqing didn't seem to realize what happened, she tilted her head and blinked in confusion.

    "Gu Qingqing! Do you eat these for lunch?" Bandit Gu asked fiercely.

    Gu Qingqing looked up at her, the confusion in her eyes had not dissipated, but she nodded obediently.

    Facing such a well-behaved Gu Qingqing, Gu Bandit's brewing emotions dissipated all at once, unable to vent at all, she stood up sullenly, and muttered: "What are you eating, no wonder you are so thin! You Wait, I'll go get some other food." As soon as the words

    fell, a tick was ticked behind the column "Mocking Gu Qingqing" on the mission panel in Gu Bandit's mind.

    At the same time: "The task is completed, the vicious female match value is +13, and the current total points are 38, the host, please continue to work hard."

    Is this okay? The system was dumbfounded.

    "It's okay, I..." Before Gu Qingqing could say the word "get used to it", Bandit Gu turned around and strode away. Gu Qingqing stared blankly at Gu Biao's back against the light, suddenly took off her glasses, lay down on the dining table, smiled softly, her shoulders trembled slightly.

    However, this scene fell in the eyes of others, and it was another direction.

    The girls that Gu

    Qingqing were standing not far away, laughing so hard that they couldn't straighten up: "Fuck! Sister Bandit is teasing Xiaosan's daughter, right?"

    "Sister Bandit is amazing! I made my daughter cry." Yang Xiaoxiao patted the table with a smile.

    "Have you noticed that the illegitimate daughter even wears the same clothes as the bandit sister? I also heard that someone saw that their schoolbags were of the same style this morning.