Chapter 13

Chapter 13 The Thirteenth Ray of Light

    The soft fingertips pinched the earlobe and rubbed gently.

    Itchy.

    The ballpoint pen that kept "swish" calculations on the draft paper drew a long mark, and then stopped stiffly. Gu Qingqing looked at Gu Bandit, who had a bright smile and a childlike complacency, with the tip of her tongue pressing against the roof of her jaw inexplicably nervously, her heart heaving slightly.

    At the same time as her heartbeat accelerated, Gu Qingqing's face was finally stained with layers of blush uncontrollably.

    Bandit Gu backed away with a smile, took a look at Gu Qingqing's draft paper, raised his head and said, "Not bad, you did it right."

    Bandit Gu stretched, stood up, and said, "Gu Qingqing, from tomorrow At the beginning, I will help you make a study plan. Anyway, I will read books every night when I go home, so we can study together. Don’t worry about being so stupid and using the sea of ​​questions every day to study late at night and not sleep, you?”

    “I I'll go back tonight." Bandit Gu muttered and got up.

    "Gu Bandit..." Gu Qingqing suddenly turned around, sat on a chair, and looked up at her.

    At this time, the blush on Gu Qingqing's face had not completely dissipated, and her dark pupils seemed to be covered with a layer of fog. Bandit Gu recalled the touch of the earlobe just now, and his body froze suddenly. There seemed to be an ambiguous atmosphere between the two of them.

    "What's the matter?" Bandit Gu took a small step back and asked in a low voice.

    Gu Qingqing asked in a low voice: "When I was at school today, I heard them calling you Sister Bandit?

    " It's all their yelling, I'm not, I'm not a school bully!"

    Gu Qingqing: "..."

    Gu Xiaogui, you seem to have exposed something.

    Gu Qingqing asked softly again: "But Bandit Gu, I feel like they are afraid of you?"

    "Ahem..." Bandit Gu coughed, seeing Gu Qingqing's probing eyes, knowing that he couldn't hide, so he had to explain, "Don't look at me like an alpha, and my physical strength is not as good as a normal alpha, but the concentration of pheromone But it is very high. So other alphas in the school are a little afraid of my pheromones."

    Gu Qingqing blinked: "And then?"

    Gu Bandit could only continue: "But I was regarded as a school bully by them because I was a school bully in the first year of high school. There was an omega girl in school who split up on a deserted street, and the pheromones attracted a few alphas from the middle class next door. I was playing outside and happened to pass by that street, so I used pheromones to scare the little gangsters I ran away. I didn’t

    know what happened later, but the rumors became more and more outrageous, and I became a horrible school bully who knocked out several punks with one punch.”

    Speaking of the latter part, Bandit Gu was so ashamed that he covered his hands Face shook vigorously.

    Gu Qingqing also chuckled lightly.

    Bandit Gu stared at her helplessly: "Don't mention the word "Sister Bandit" in front of me again! Don't even call me that! No, no, no, no!"

    Gu Qingqing nodded seriously: "Well, I've already forgotten about it— Hey, Gu Bandit, what did you just say?"