Chapter 45

Chapter 45 The Forty-Fifth Ray of Light

    Bandit Gu was led by Gu Qingqing, and when she walked out of the locker room, her brain was still in a daze, and she didn't realize what happened just now.

    Wearing a handsome knight outfit, Gu Qingqing cornered her in the unoccupied dressing room, then knelt down on one knee and kissed the back of her hand lightly, and asked her if she would...

    would she walk out hand in hand with her.

    As soon as Gu Qingqing asked, Gu Bandit's brain shut down.

    She had a vague feeling that Gu Qingqing shouldn't have asked this sentence, but she couldn't say it in her heart, what exactly did she want Gu Qingqing to say?

    Willing or not...

    What exactly does Gu Qingqing want to ask her if she is willing?

    Bandit Gu blinked in bewilderment.

    The two walked back to the classroom like this. When the classmates saw them coming back, they were quiet for a moment, and then there was a burst of crazy booing, mixed with whistles like "tsk tsk tsk".

    These days, the students who have been secretly poking about CP finally feel at this moment...

    the craving is real, woo woo woo!

    ...

    A few days later, everyone worked overtime these days to practice, and the rehearsal was almost done. There is only less than a week left until next Tuesday's drama competition.

    Director Xi Da excitedly slapped his head, and decided that on Saturday, everyone should put on costumes, and the logistics team was also ready to rehearse carefully from beginning to end. If there is no problem, we will not practice on Sunday and Monday. Rest well, everyone, just wait for the competition!

    Everyone has no objection, pick up the equipment early on Saturday morning, and gather in the spare classroom.

    Bandit Gu's role as the sleeping princess was just a backdrop, so Xi Wan made an exception and didn't let her play. After Bandit Gu changed into the princess costume, he sat aside and ate potato chips. She didn't lie down on the crystal bed until the drama was about to end and the brave man kissed the princess.

    No one expected that the previous rehearsals went very smoothly, but they got stuck here.

    First, Gu Qingqing clenched the sword hanging around her waist, looked at the sleeping princess Gu Bandit, then at Xi Wan, and licked her lips nervously: "Dear... where...?" On the

    crystal bed, the sleeping princess Bandit Gu trembled visibly, his cheeks flushed suddenly.

    Xi Wan winked at Gu Qingqing, and said very kindly: "You are a brave man, and Bandit Gu is a princess, of course it's a kiss!"

    "Kiss! Kiss!" The cp fans in the classroom also had green eyes and booed loudly.

    "Yes." Gu Qingqing

    nodded .

    Xi Wan—calling "Start", Gu Qingqing turned around and walked to the crystal bed, bent down, naturally hooked her fingers around Gu Biao's chin, and stroked it gently.

    Bandit Gu clenched his hand hidden by his side, and his throat moved nervously.

    Finally, Gu Qingqing's fingers gently supported her face in a "holding" posture.

    With just one movement, the ambiguous atmosphere came out.

    Gu Qingqing lowered her head a little.