Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After Bandit Gu finally realized what the system meant by "the heroine is awake", he was stunned for a long time before he lowered his head stiffly, his teeth trembling slightly, and met Gu Qingqing's watery eyes.

    Gu Qingqing immediately gave her a weak smile, as if she wanted to reach out to hug her, but her wrists pulled the handcuffs and the shelf, making a series of metal friction sounds, and because of the pain in her wrists, she gently "uh "A cry.

    The voice was so soft that Gu Bandit felt distressed.

    Gu Qingqing seemed to realize that she was handcuffed belatedly, her eyes immediately became confused, and she blinked puzzledly.

    "Gu...bandit...?" Gu Qingqing's voice was very soft, even a little cautious, and the mist in her eyes was thicker, almost overflowing from the corners of her eyes.

    Gu Qingqing seemed to be afraid to ask her what happened.

    "Woo...!" Bandit Gu shook his body, let out a short groan, and one of them lost his knees and fell down on Gu Qingqing.

    How could it be a coincidence that Gu Qingqing woke up at this time? She... how should she explain it! It's dead, it's dead, no matter how you explain it, it won't make sense!

    So Gu Qingqing will differentiate into an alpha, then lock her up in handcuffs, press her down on the ground and gnaw on the back of her neck...?

    It's doomed!

    Bandit Gu got up in a hurry and turned the key in a panic.

    Gu Qingqing didn't notice her gaffe, and continued to whisper: "I remember...were we on the way to the infirmary just now? Why did I suddenly pass out and go to the police armory?"

    Gu Qingqing Qingqing's voice was confused, her eyes were confused, and her expression was also confused.

    There was a sly light in his eyes, which flashed by, but was not caught by Bandit Gu at all.

    Gu Qingqing bit her lip lightly, her fingers instinctively tugged on the chain of the handcuffs, but she didn't pull it, instead she pulled her wrist again, and because of the pain, her throat let out a soft groan again.

    "I, I, I..." Gu Gui was so guilty, his mind went blank, and he was full of desire to survive, he explained, "When we went to the infirmary, we saw, saw a little black cat, and then It ran into the warehouse of the police department, and we just, just followed in, trying to get it out."

    What Bandit Gu said in a panic was full of loopholes and illogical, but Gu Qingqing nodded seriously, and the fear in her eyes dissipated, and her eyebrows and eyes

    slightly curved.

    "Oh...that's it."

    Gu Qingqing tilted her head thoughtfully, then asked with a light smile, "Where's the cat?"

    Gu Gui's voice was so weak that he was about to cry: "Run, run away!"

    "Click." At the same time, the handcuffs were released, and Gu Qingqing's hand that was hanging above finally slipped down.

    Bandit Gu also relaxed, and sat on Gu Qingqing's lap again.

    The handcuffs were only opened on one side, and the other side was still hanging on Gu Qingqing's wrist.

    As if Gu Qingqing didn't notice it, she slowly rubbed her red wrist, and the handcuffs hung on her wrist, shaking and shaking, making a crisp crashing sound.