Chapter 26

Chapter 26 The Twenty-Sixth Ray of Light

    After seeing the results, Gu Bandit was the least surprised.

    She knew how good Gu Qingqing was, and she knew how hard Gu Qingqing had been studying this month.

    This is what Gu Qingqing deserves.

    The system was also weeping with joy in Gu Bandit's mind: "Woooooo, host, I misunderstood you before, and I thought that you were doing everything you wanted to do, and using system bugs to get vicious female characters. I didn't expect the heroine's career line to go away at all." But , it's really great..."

    "It seems that I still don't know enough about human beings, anyway, host, you did a great job!"

    Bandit Gu: "..."

    Cough cough... Sorry, she is indeed obedient and obedient.

    Yazi who is not very smart in this system.

    Now Bandit Gu is more sure, the system really doesn't understand human feelings at all, no matter how to complete the task, as long as the vicious female partner can keep the score above 60, the world will be safe.

    However, it only took Gu Bandit a week to make the vicious female supporting role reach 60. In the past month, the system issued a lot of tasks, but the vicious female supporting role barely reached 75.

    Gu Bandit took this opportunity to ask: "System, why are there so few rewards for vicious female supporting roles in the recently released missions?

    " , of course her mood swings will be reduced." The system explained, "Then what...you get used to bullying and bullying. And if you don't bully the heroine for a long time, the vicious female supporting role will also decrease."

    " But host, you can rest assured, I will continue to issue more difficult tasks to you, so that you can bully Gu Qingqing even more! Your vicious female match value will reach 80 within this year! Even 100!"

    Gu The bandit asked: "Before you said that after the vicious female supporting role reaches 80, you can choose to refuse the mission you issued. How about reaching 100?"

    "If you can reach one hundred, your points will never drop!" The system said cheerfully, "In other words, as long as you can reach one hundred points, you will never have to do missions again."

    Gu Bandit's eyes lit up, As the relationship between her and Gu Qingqing got better and better, it became difficult for her to deceive the system to complete the task in her own way.

    Even if

    Bandit Gu could make the tasks stipulated by the system non-aggressive, even Gu Qingqing didn't mind, but every time she said those words and did those things to Gu Qingqing, she would feel guilty and uncomfortable.

    Seeing Bandit Gu's excited expression, the system hummed twice, and said in a blow: "However, it is not so easy to achieve 100 points, no matter what, it will take a year and a half, and it is almost time for you to leave this world by then. Bandit Gu nodded perfunctorily: "

    Yeah, okay."

    She won't die! None of their family will be the same as in the original text.

    Bandit Gu's calculations are very happy, as long as she raises the value of the vicious female partner to one hundred, she can perfectly avoid BADENDING, and live happily in this world with her mothers... and Gu Qingqing!

    Due to the late dismissal time of ordinary classes, Gu Bandit waited for Gu Qingqing for a while as usual. When the two walked out of the school gate, there was no one around, and the black SUV at the school gate was very conspicuous.