Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Tenth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing's eyes immediately became a little subtle.

    Bandit Gu resisted the urge to explode, gritted his teeth, and handed out his phone as if nothing had happened: "By the way, I'm here to add you as a friend on WeChat."

    When Gu Qingqing entered the room to pick up her phone, Bandit Gu did not forget to add: "I'm not concerned about why you don't sleep in the middle of the night, I just suddenly remembered that it's been so long since you moved in, and we haven't exchanged contact information, not, not so good!"

    "Yeah, I know." Gu Qingqing scanned the QR code and returned the phone to her.

    Bandit Gu: "..." It's

    only been a few days, and she's even gotten used to Gu Qingqing's perfunctory tone.

    "Then I'm going back to my room, you go to bed early too." Bandit Gu took a step back.

    "Well, good night Gu Bandit." Gu Qingqing watched Gu Bandit walk back to the room and closed the door before retreating with a chuckle.

    Bandit Gu sat on the bed and looked at Gu Qingqing's chat box. There was a yellow and white cat head, and the ID was the word "Qing". The circle of friends did not have permission, but it was very empty. Only one photo was posted a year ago.

    The gray-yellow little native cat nestled in the arms of its mother cat, raising its head and acting coquettishly.

    Bandit Gu looked at his schoolbag again, and there was a cat pendant hanging on it. It seems that Gu Qingqing likes cats very much? Bandit Gu also likes this kind of small animal, but she is a spoiled little princess herself, and she is not very good at taking care of other creatures. As for letting the nanny keep cats, Gu Gui always felt that the ones raised by others were not close to her, so she never kept them.

    If Gu Qingqing likes it, when you have time, ask her if she wants to try raising a kitten?

    Bandit Gu thought about it, and clicked on the big picture in Gu Qingqing's circle of friends, and she suddenly saw a glass door behind the two cats, with Gu Qingqing's reflection cast on it.

    Although he couldn't see clearly, Bandit Gu somehow felt that Gu Qingqing's eyes in the glass door were envious.

    I envy the big and small cats who snuggle together.

    Bandit Gu suddenly remembered that Gu Qingqing posted this Moments a year ago, when Gu Yuan suddenly fell ill and she dropped out of school to work. Bandit Gu quit Moments all of a sudden, returned to the chat box, and typed.

    【Good night. ] Just now, because of her anger, she deliberately didn't say good night to Gu Qingqing.

    After thinking about it, Bandit Gu added: [Go to bed early. 】

    Bie Gu likes cute emojis when chatting with others, but she can't explain why, when she sent Gu Qingqing to disappear, not only did she not act cute, but her tone seemed a little serious.

    Gu Qingqing

    quickly replied: [Okay. 】

    【Good night.jpg】Cute kitty emoji pack.

    Bandit Gu recalled Gu Qingqing's cold side face just now, and couldn't help but bend over and laugh out loud. How could it feel like the online and offline roles of the two of them were reversed.

    ...

    The next day, as soon as Gu Qingqing arrived at school, she was called to the office by the head teacher.