Characters - Hourglass Arc

Name: Y/N, The Unknown Deity

Age: 20

Power: Favour of ???, Broken Relic of Aaru

Background: To think nearly a year has passed since arriving in Super City looking for answers, well you sure got a lot more than you bargained for. Wannabe Kings controlling the masses, allies turned sworn enemies and now the literal devil is knocking on your door. To say it's been eventual would be quite the understatement, but all good things must come to an end, the city, your friends and your beliefs are all counting on you. Failure could see an endless war against this One Below All that could destroy the world.
You may not be a hero, you may hate the term with a passion, but someone has to step up, not a hero, just an idiot with a heart.

Name: Miley (Cratus) Barren

Age: 19

Power: Favour of Chaos

Affiliation: Enemy

Hero Chaser Rank: 15

Background: Miley is going through a midlife crisis at just 19; losing to you, again and again, has sent her crazy, and to top that off, she has feelings for you. Nothing makes sense, and she would rather it all just disappear. So when Ada approaches her with a deal of a lifetime, to get her title back as the Chaos Queen, to tear the weed you've become from her life and become the new number One Hero Chaser. Well, she would be stupid not to take it, the catch? She has to kill you, of course. What else would it be?

 What else would it be?

Name: Zara Culling

Age: 17

Power: Dimension skip, lightning manipulation

Affiliation: Ally

Hero Chaser Rank: 12

Background: Zara got precisely what she asked for, a city on fire, people running in the streets and now a super Villain on the loose. She should be jumping at the opportunity to become a legend; that is far from true. Instead, shaken by her body-snatching situation, she begins to break down, feeling hopeless and alone. Questioning whether or not being a hero is something she's capable of, it's up to you to snap her out of her delusion and get this wannabe hero back on track.