After Story - Till Death Do Us Part (Izanami Route)

"Wakey wakey."

"Just five more minutes Bealdor," I whispered half heardlty still fading back into a deep slumber.

"Wakey wakey mister before I cut your hand off."

Hearing those words made me open one eye groaning only to find myself in a dark room, tied to a chair. Fully awake I began looking around trying to break free. "There he is!"

Turning my head I found myself in front of a literal child, she looked no older than seven, maybe eight. She had skin as pale as anything, matched with messy white hair with clear knots and dangerous crimson-red eyes. One person came to mind.

Kira Catano, it was like looking at a past version of her. "What the hell is this all about? How did I get here, one moment I was buying coffee waiting for Izanami the next..."

The girl began holding her hand up waiting to be chosen. "Oh, oh, pick me I know! It was me, I took you out and dragged you back to my hidden hideout. I bet you imagined some almighty Deity to be the one to defeat you, but it was I the invincible Maya Catano!"

"Uh-huh," I whisper glancing to my left and seeing a blanket blocking out the light slipping. I only got a brief glimpse but I could just tell. "Are we seriously in your tree house?"

Maya ran over to the blanket on her tiptoes trying to put it back up. "Ignore that mortal! I have come for the taste of vengeance, vengeance for my sister!"

Slashing my cheek I rolled my lip back trying to play it off. "I swear one day I'm going to meet a normal Catano family member... Because you're a literal child, I'm going to let that slide, let's stop this game of doll house and walk away."

"Oh, I'd bet you'd like that, already begging for mercy. You're nothing compared to Ares, he'd burn this city to the ground if allowed to. Stupid little 5-foot-nothing Y/N though stomped on big sis Kira's dreams and revenge. I'm going to cut you into little pieces and deliver you to Kira myself."

"You didn't have to make it personal..." I echo in a dry tone turning my head and seeing Izanami crawling through the covers and looking at Maya nodding. "Just wait till Kira hears about this."

"It's a surprise!" Maya shouts pressing her finger to her mouth." Shh! She'll be so excited to see what I've done for her."

Izanami stood behind Maya grabbing her arm and lifting her up. Maya panicked spinning around trying to attack Izanami with no luck. "You let yourself slip up to a mere child?"

Sighing I stood up breaking out of my restraints being a slingy and paper chains. "I was giving this little rascal the benefit of the doubt. Look, Maya, I think you need to have a proper talk with your sister, we made up months ago."

"You made out? She's cheating on Ares with you!?" Maya gasped tears forming as she stared at me her lips trembling. "How could she?"

"Made up, like put aside our differences, we teamed up to take down Beezelbub."

"I don't care if you fought fuzzy bum! You'll never take me alive!" Maya screeched spinning around, eventually Izanami lost her grip on the brat as she fell to the floor. Twisting her knife she swung wildly slashing Izanami's throat blood gushing everywhere. Maya looked shocked stepping back and stuttering. "I, I, oh, I didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

Izanami fell out of the treehouse as I pushed the blankets aside jumping down to her aid. Finding her corpse just outside I looked up to see Maya troubled still holding the murder weapon. "I'm sorry pretty girl."

Izanami a few seconds later sat up rubbing her neck and pouting. "I got killed by a kid Y/N,"

"I have eyes Izzy."