After Dark

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

2 weeks Later
Soho New York| Sinners Night club| 1 am

Lexington sat in VIP with Patty as they bounced and sang their are hearts outs to Mary J Blidge

who gonna love you like I do. HUH?!"

Both women rapped Lil Kim's word for word as the 3 shots of patron each had started to catch up to the pair.

Lexington had finished up her Managers shift at Sinners around a hour ago and Patty being the more out going out of the two decided to pull up on her cousin at Sinners, which lead to Patty and Lexington's current turned up mood

It was a typical Saturday night a Sinners which wasn't a typical night for most other clubs in New York.

Sinners was one if not the hottest black owned club in New York. Tonight drinks and bottles flowed to guests tables and on the dance floor as if a music video was being shot.

Checking her iPhone again Lexington sighed lightly to herself as she sipped from her cranberry and Patron.

Ace's plane should have landed in New York around 11 pm from Toronto and so far she had yet to hear any word from him.

" stop looking at your phone Lexi, he's gonna call."

Patty let out with a smile as she twerked on her cousin, trying to get her mood to lighten up.

Lexington shrugged a bit putting her phone back into her small black clutch as the DJ changed the song to something more current, giving both woman a small break to chat.

" so are you ready for your final exams, I still can't believe my cousin is about to be a lawyer"

Patty coo'd as she bobbed her head looking around the club.

" I still have to pass my Baby Bar exam after my finals, I'm honestly just ready for this to be over. I'm so tired of law school"

Lexington rolled her eyes saying as she sipping from her glass. She was thankful for what law school had taught her personally and academically but she was exhausted from 3 full years of Law school on top of her regular work and social life.