40♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Same night continued... Dinner

Prosecco White wine flowed around the dinner table as Ace and Lexington sat surrounded by their families enjoying an Italian style family dinner

Two large cermanic bowls of Spagetti and Lasgana passed around hands as everyone took their share, the intimate setting of the table caused everyone to interact as the Chef walked around the table refilling the glasses with water or wine.

"So how is the new job coming along mija.. when will you and Aubrey be back in New York?"

Louis asked as finished off a bite of garlic bread on his plate smiling over at his daughter who sat between Gloria and Ace whose arm was slung loosely around the back of Lexington's chair as he ate with his left hand.

He was proud of his daughter for the leap of faith she took in moving to Toronto and finding a job she loved. It reminded him of his leap to move to America when he was barley 21 not knowing a lick of English and working his way up to owning one of the top car dealerships in New Jersey. His daughter was a hustler and go getter just like him.

" it's going well, really well actually. I decided to hire Imani from my law school class as my assistant, she's already in New York helping me to scope out locations and hire staff. I have a call with her and Oliver the CEO in a hour just to check on a few things."

Lexington spoke confidently as Ace smiled sweetly at her, kissing her temple.

"Oh Imani, she's came to your birthday cookout last summer, she was so sweet... remember my love?"

Marisa asked as she sipped from her wine. Liam and Miss Amelia sat to her left as her husband Louis sat to her right nodding in agreement.

" yes her, she's been a god send that I didn't have to hire a stranger in a sense, we work well together and so far I have no complaints on choosing her"

Lexington thought back on the call she made to Imani earlier in the week offering her the job as her personal assistant, thankful to have another bomb ass black women to her team along with Kimberly and Valerie. Imani went into role
immediately, giving Lexington time to focus on other items on her now almost daily full agenda. Ace had teased her earlier in the day that he might have to start sending her calendar invites to Imani for them to have alone time.