Keep the Family Close. II

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

2am| Same Night 🦉

Death by his hands was something that chilled Ace's bones whenever he committed the act, it would always leave him in a zoned out  and emotionless mood. His hands felt heavy as he cracked his knuckles to release the build up anxiety from his body.... still that didn't help as thoughts of his girlfriend consumed him.

Chubs watched out the corner of his peripheral view at his best friend from the driver side of his Maybach truck as Oliver sat in the back seat handling the clean up crew, barking orders in French code words as his iPhone sat tucked against his ear.

The matted out bulletproof truck was a favorite one of Chubs to drive when he came to New York and tonight it seemed to put all three men at peace of mind at that fact.

The car was eerily quiet as Chubs glanced at Ace slumped in the passenger side seat as he played with his diamond pinky ring, the cluster of Black and white Sierra Leone diamonds flickered off the passing street lights against Ace's finger as he causally toyed with the expensive piece of jewelery.

"You good?"

Chubs asked as he kept the NYC street speed limit Uptown to Ace and Lexington's brownstone.

Ace looked over at his friend keeping quiet as his thoughts ran wild.  He had killed Robyn and had not one ounce of regret regarding the act, what he regretted deeply was the look on Lexington's face as he took Robyn's life.

Scared. Confused. Fear.

The fear in Lexington had in her eyes of him made Ace feel like he let her down. The dark side Ace had managed to keep from her for almost a year had reared its ugly head tonight and on her special night at that.

He felt like shit for putting Lexington in the middle of drama he should have been dealt with. Regret was something he solemly felt but for the first time in a long time he felt regret for killing Robyn in front of Lexington.. he could have handled it better.

" I fucked up"

Ace huffed out in a deep melancholy voice that seemed to break the silence like a knife in the car.

Chubs nodded lowly.

"that I can agree with, that power Robyn had over you was all consuming... you did the first thing that came to your mind in that moment and I can't judge you on that at all but what I can say is you need to make Lexington feel safe again.....tonight the mad man came out....he was missed"

A dark low laugh left Chubs, making Ace smirk before kissing his teeth at his brother.

"too soon?"

Chubs let out making Oliver laugh deeply from the backseat as he hung up his call.