27♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Reading over her study cards Lexington sat cross cross apple sauce in a lawn beach chair in the backyard of the beach house

Reading over her study cards Lexington sat cross cross apple sauce in a lawn beach chair in the backyard of the beach house. Dressed in a white Prada cheeky two piece string bikini, a pulled back messy bun kept her long hair off her back, giving her some relief from the morning humidity.

It wasn't yet 11 am but Lexington had woken up early on their last full day in St. Barths in the mood for reflection and calmness.

A small fruit salad sat next to her vintage Nokia camera and I-Phone. The sounds of ocean waves crashing against the shoreline and birds chirping in a near by bird feeder caused her to smile.

The sun was bright and seemed to reflect off the above ground pool a few feet from where she sat.

Feeling like her hour long study session was productive, Lexington put her study cards down and grabbed her fruit bowl, laying back against the chair, placing the small bowl onto her exposed stomach closing her eyes as she at a slice of mango that her and Ace had picked out at outside market a few day ago.

The freshness of the fruity made her moan internally. She would never get fruit this fresh in New York and that thought made even more appreciative of the moment.

Tomorrow morning they would be flying back to New York and to say Lexington was sad would be an understatement. The memories that her and Ace had shared and created here on the island of St. Barth would forever be imprinted in her memory.

St. Barth's would now hold and extra special place in her heart.

"Good morning beautiful"

Lexington smiled wide with her eyes closed still as Ace's deep even toned voice flowed through her ears, the faint sounds of sleep still present in his voice.

Feeling his lips on hers made her eyes open to his handsome face that held a sly smirk, his body bent down towering over petite frame making her take on his the small deep dimple on his left cheek.

" Good morning love"

Lexington rasped as the smell of his Colgate toothpaste on his breath made her pull him in for another kiss.

" did you sleep good?"

Ace asked as his eyes traced over the natural glow of her face. Their week long vacation had done her skin good as her brown sun kissed cheeks rose into a wide smile again.

" what?!"

Lexington asked raising her perfectly arch eyebrow as she removed the fruit bowl from it's resting place on the middle of her chest sitting up making room for Ace to sit down next to her as he grabbed a slice of watermelon from her bowl biting into the fresh and delicious fruit with ease.

" Nothing at all, anything you want to do today since it's our last full day in Barths?"

Ace casually responded as he made himself comfortable in between her legs, laying his head flat across her soft thighs as Lexington ran her nails through his short curly fro.