22♟️

@Twotthingsaboutme thank you for the Chapter inspiration🖤

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Thanksgiving week| Toronto
10 AM

Aubrey felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket as he walked into his father's home

Fishing the device out his pocket he smirked when he saw who was calling him.

"Good morning beautiful"

"Aubrey, why is there a flower delivery in my building lobby of red roses?!"

Lexington asked with excitement as she waited for her Flowers to be handed over by the delivery man, being sure to tip him for carrying such a large arrangement.

" I told you every week and I met that.. how is your morning going, did you start grocery shopping for your dads yet?"

" Its off to a good start and I'm heading out now. I'm just waiting on Patty to come get me so we can head to Jersey and go to Sam's Club"

"Aight beautiful get to your errands and I'll call you when I get home later. I just touched down at my pops house, came to check him before the Thanksgiving Food drive."

" okay baby, be safe and thank you again for my flowers"

" always safe L"

Once they hung up Ace heard the clearing of his father's voice making him turn in the direction it came from.

" don't mind me, so it's true.. you have a girlfriend"

Ace Sr. smirked saying as he watched his first and only born walk over to him to embrace in a hug.

The misconception that black men can't love and hug one another was something that the Graham men didn't care to play into. They had no fear of showing emotion especially as father and son.

" man who told you Chub-"

" Noah"

Ace Sr. responses as he relit his cigar, walking them both back into his living room where a soccer game between Jamaica and Portugal played on his father's 75inch tv.