42♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Ruth Chris Steakhouse| Midtown, NY
9pm

Ruth Chris Steakhouse| Midtown, NY9pm

" my best bitch back in New Yorrrk"

Imani squealed as the trio of women toasted glasses at their dinner table. Flawless makeup and designer fabric covered all three ladies in different ways, it was something about black women living in their soft girl luxury era that made this night even more special for them.

"The baddest"

Patty added making them all laugh.

"Now y'all know I had to come home, I missed this dirty ass city so much"

Lexington pouted making Patty laugh.

There really was no place like New York. The city never slept and it was no doubt that at 4 am you could find some of the best dollar slice pizza after leaving the club.

As promised Lexington treated Patty and Imani to an intimate dinner at the prominent steakhouse in lower Manhattan.

The last month had been a complete blur for Lexington as she and Ace adjusted to their new brownstone in Harlem.

Endless meetings regarding Virgina Black had occupied most of her first few weeks back as her and her team prepared for the grand opening of the upper midtown 22,000 square foot office building.

Ace's interior designer had handled most of the hard work of getting the brownstone together for them. The new space felt like theirs as she still had a few feminine touches she wanted to add herself.

Lexington couldn't lie and say she wasn't missing the Embassy and its privacy more than she thought she would. One thing about New York was that quietness was not its selling point for living here.

So tonight her and her girls decided to hit the town a bit and catch up on life and love while Hush sat close by at the restaurant bar sipping a ginger ale.

" I am so ready to walk that stage in May, Columbia owes me nothing, I won't miss 8 am Law reviews at all!"

Imani spoke with a shake of her head her full curls moved effortless under the low lights of the restaurant.