37♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

1am | The Embassy 📍
February 13th

Ace sat inside the quietness of his safe room within his wardrobe closet counting and putting away his cash.

Though most of his millions were tucked safely away in Swiss Bank accounts and offshore deals he still liked to have a safety net at home

After picking up his 5 duffle bags of cash earlier with Chubs from a deal, Ace came straight home to finished setting up his Valentine's Days for Lexington tomorrow.

So far he had everything organized and ready for her.

He was looking forward to her reaction, they had decided to keep thier Valentine's Day within the Estate compound but that didn't mean Ace was doing anything average for her. He had a few tricks up his sleeves, that would be sure to leave her speechless.

The loud sounds of his two money machines counting for him made Ace unable to hear Lexington as she stood leaning against his wall door watching him with her arms folded across her chest. Sleep was present on her face as she covered her mouth to yawn, her long legs semi hidden by the length of one of his OVO t- shirt's that she had now made her nightgown.

" Aubrey!"

Ace finally looked up from his safe room with a small boyish grin, making her smile with an eye roll.

" did I wake up?"

Ace asked with concern as he continued to tear open the clear plastic away from his money, placing stakes of $5000 to be recounted before being put into his safe.

"No, I saw the light on when I rolled over in bed, are you just getting home?"

Lexington asked as she watched him meticulously open up $5000 sometimes $10,000 worth of cash bundles, probably the most cash she had ever seen in her life in one place.

" Chubs and me had a pick up tonight, nothing major.. come let me show you"

Lexington leaned up from her place against the wall making her way to him, coming inside the small safe room, yawning to keep her eyes open.

The room was no bigger than a 4x4 storage unit and could barley hold the two of them inside but what she couldn't take her eyes off was the four wall to wall safes that occupied the small room she hadn't noticed until now within his wardrobe room

Every stack of bills were all neatly placed within black cast iron boxes.

Lexington looked from the money that surrounded them to Ace as he sat cooly on the carpeted floor continuing to stack and count in peace.

" how much is this Aubrey?"

Lexington didn't ask out of greed but curiosity.

Ace looked up at her from under his black Nike check dad hat momentarily.