31♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Next Morning| Harlem, New York 10:16 am

Pulling his Nike black and white swoosh check ski mask up over his nose and mouth as he exited Lexington's apartment complex building into the cold morning January New York day making his way towards his matted black Maybach truck that was parked ...

Pulling his Nike black and white swoosh check ski mask up over his nose and mouth as he exited Lexington's apartment complex building into the cold morning January New York day making his way towards his matted black Maybach truck that was parked a block away in a garage. The cold steel of his 9 mm tucked into the middle of the lower back of his black Nike Tec suit made him alert to his surrounds, pulling his hood up on his head to block out the wind, a pair of Off White x Nike black Presos on his feet, a vegan leather bumble bee color scheme OVO vest rest comfortable over his Tec suit adding it's own calm wave to his fit.

New Years night went well for Lexington and Ace after that left Max's party ending their night making love as the first of many New Year's they planned to spend together.

Running into Robyn still weighed heavy on his mind this morning for different reasons than most would think.

He wanted to know what her motive was, why was she so adamant on making his life hell if what they had was over. Been over at that.

She crossed him. Stole from him and if it wasn't for the history they shared and her brother Max he would have off'd her himself along time ago but they had deep ties to each other.

While he tucked his away to the furtherest part of his mind. Robyn played in his face and with his emotions and he was done with her game.

Now in his crème leather interior of truck, Ace connected his iPhone to the speaker as he maneuvered out of parking space dialing up the one person who would give him the realest advice.

It was going on 11am in New York and Ace knew he would be up as he waited for Oliver to answer on his connected speaker.

" Top of the morning, Happy New Year bro"

Olivier spoke with a smile making Ace smile genuinely happy to hear his friends voice.

" Happy New Year brother, you busy?"

" Nah not at the moment, I just put the baby down for a nap.. I got time.. you good?"

Ace sighed heavily as placing his blinker on to merge into his left lane heading to the West Side highway on 125th street near the Apollo.

" Nah O, I'm not.. I ran into Robyn lastnight at Max shit, we ain't speak...Chubs handled it"

" Good, I don't like calling women bitches, but that bitch is.... Something"

Oliver spoke reflecting on the past he knew about Robyn.

" I kno' I feel the same way, trust."

" then what's the issue?"