19♟

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

The Embassy| Toronto 8PM | Same Evening

The Isley brothers for the Love of  You flowed through the lower level surround sound while Lexington moved effortlessly round Ace's kitchen

The Isley brothers for the Love of You flowed through the lower level surround sound while Lexington moved effortlessly round Ace's kitchen. He had asked Miss Amelia earlier in the week to stop by The Embassy to stock food for he and Lexington's visit in his fridge.

Sipping from his glass of  Virginia Black Ace watched Lexington over the rim
of his glass as his foot lightly tapped to the soulful beat against this marble floors.

"You like to cook"

It wasn't a question it was more of an observation Ace had noticed.

Though he didn't enjoy the short long distance relationship Lexington and him had, it did give him a chance to get to know her and one thing he took notice of during some of their hourly long FaceTime calls was that half the time she was in her kitchen cooking during them.

" I do, call me old fashion but I like too cook, it's something about good food made with feeling and soul behind it that makes it more delicious."

Lexington smiled over her shoulder at Ace as she seasoned two chicken breasts. The Cuban black bean rice was almost done along with the fried plantains on the stove.

The room was filled with the aromas of Spanish spices as Lexington put cooking oil into the center of the Cast Iron pan, using a fork she delicately placed each chicken breast side by side into the hot skillet causing small pops of grease., before turning the fire down on low, adding the cut onions and peppers to the pan.

" who taught you to cook?"
Ace asked his admired her figure from behind as she still had her leggings on but now she was down to her Black sheer bra and a ponytail. A pair of over sized size 11 1/2 Nike slides on her feet curtesy of Ace.

"My Abuela Louisa, my father's mother was one of the kindest people with hands that cooked the greatest meals for holidays and Sunday dinners.

Lexington spoke as she moved to the large farm style kitchen sink to wash her hands, patting them dry with a napkin when she was done.