44♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

1 week Later| Harlem, NY | 11pm

Ace casually made his way into him and Lexington's brownstone home as he gave a head nod to his security team letting them know he was good to go as he locked and closed their front door behind him

The alarm beeping twice let him know the security features had been set back in place upon his arrival home.

" L! Baby where you at"

Kicking his green, silver and black Air Max '95 off his feet, his black Nike covered socks hit the floor as he made his way along the first floor of their modern home.

Taking a look around the first floor he could tell that Lexington had cleaned, the smell of Pinesole and wood floor wax chemicals filled his nose making him shake his head lightly.

" in the living room"

Lexington soft voice rasped out as he followed it to the main living room finding Lexington on their sectional couch putting a pair of heels on.

Ace leaned against the entry way, tucking his heads into the front of sweats pockets as he watched her tie up her Monika Chiang nude suede rope sandals that she purchased online last week from Neiman Marcus, the arrival of the new designer shoes today  made her what to strut around her house just for the fun of it.

" those are new?"

Ace commented pushing himself off the wall as his long stride made its way to her, the natural gait of his steps made her peer up at him with a soft smile.

" yes, aren't they cute?"

Lexington raised her left leg up a bit letting the smooth dark brown color of her skin be Ace's focal point, making him smirk as he now stood over her. His dark eyes roamed her heel covered feet and white pedicure before dropping his head a bit down to kiss her ankle before lowering her leg back to the floor again.

The week had been long and arduous for both of them as Lexington was now at the final stages of preparations before Mayor Adams' and his team visited the Virgina Black headquarters.

A intimate black tie dinner would be held on the rooftop for investors and the complete OVO team which consisted of almost 80 people give or take.

Lexington had been swamped in back to back meetings all week due to these current projects on her plate, now in the sanctity of her home she wanted to be up under her man all night.

Ace admired Lexington as she looked up at him, her soft eyes gleamed lowly as she bit into her bottom lip, leaning down Ace placed his thumb and index finger on her chin raising it up a bit as he met her 80% of the way, kissing her deeply as his tongue delicately flicked over her bottom lip before he released her, standing back to his full height.