Teenage Fever

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Night continued|Lexington's Apartment| Harlem, NY

24hrs wouldn't seem like a lot of time to most people but to Ace it had felt a lot  longer than he cared to admit as he sat comfortably between Lexington's thighs in the middle of her bed

24hrs wouldn't seem like a lot of time to most people but to Ace it had felt a lot  longer than he cared to admit as he sat comfortably between Lexington's thighs in the middle of her bed. His back leaned against her stomach, her short coffin red shaped nails racked through his low waves giving him peace as the city sounds at 3 am being the only thing breaking their silence.

No words were spoken between the two as Lexington didn't have much to say for once her mind was gated.

"I'm sorry"

Ace let off as he kept his eyes closed making Lexington peer down at his face. He's skin was still lightly tanned from their trip making her smile softly, his long dark eyelashes were a small feature of his that she had grown to love.

His breathing was natural and slow falling in perfect rhythm with her own. Both his hands rested securely on either of her calves massaging them randomly or whenever he got the urge to feel the softness of her skin on his palms.

"For what?"

Lexington spoke softly.

"Because I should have come to you once Chubbs put me on to the photos. I thought I was protecting you when in all honesty I wasn't and as your man seeing you that upset over something I could have openly told you didn't sit well with me. So I apologize for putting you in that type of situation and not coming to you once I found out."

Opening his eyes he was met with Lexington's small smile before her head lowered to kiss his lips, making him smile as he couldn't help but lick across her bottom lip enjoying the taste of her lips intimately for the first time in 24hrs.

His dick grew instantly behind his black sweats as he lifted his left hand to grip the back of Lexington's head running his hands through her silk press.

Pulling back from the kiss Lexington smiled

" Thank You, that's all I ask, always include me.... Never fear I can't handle anything Aubrey and I know you will keep me protected, my man don't play.. okay?!"

Lexington smirked saying making Ace frown as his lips spread into a handsome smile.

" thank you for being patient with me"

Ace responded making Lexington blush behind her melanated hue.

Turning over between her legs on to his stomach caused Lexington to fall back onto her bed as Ace crawled up her body keeping his eyes on hers making her inhale slowly from look he was giving her.

He always keep a slight frown on his face as if he was in deep thought about something, his body hovered over her's, placing each of his fore arms by here ears, trapping her below him as he kissed her forehead, then tip of her nose making her feel soft and delicate.