In Too Deep

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Day turns to Night continued-
St. Bart's🏝️

Placing his large dark tanned left hand deep into the middle Lexington's lower back as the nighttime ocean waves crashed against the back of the boat, hiding their soft moans against the ocean air

"Your too deep papi, I can't-"

Lexington gripped the silver rails in front of her tightly making Ace smirk behind her as he fucked her long and deep.

"You can't what?"

Ace hummed as he leaned his upper body into hers giving her no space to run, she had no choice but to take every delicious inch that Ace was currently unleashing on her body.

" you take my dick so well Lexington"

The way her name rolled off his tongue against her neck made her left leg give out just a bit breaking her deep arch.

This was just suppose to be a quickly before their yacht docked back in a hour to the shore but like everything with Ace he took his time.

" I don't wanna get caught"

Lexington moaned out as her mouth slightly fell open from just how good Ace was dicking her down, making her nervousness take a back seat.

" we not"

Ace responded cooly, he had already asked the Yachet crew for privacy and with everything being pitch black around them besides the distant lights from the island Ace wasn't worried, the yachet itself was well over 60 feet long.

Feeling Lexington clinch around him, made him send a hard slap to her round ass as she began to push back meeting him stroke for stroke.

" good girl"

Ace moaned out lowly as he left soft kisses in the down middle of her spine, the sensitive nerves of her virtabre responding like electricity to his touch.

Wrapping her long hair around his right fist Ace unleashed on Lexington, fucking her hard until her essence leaked down between her thighs onto his balls.

" I love when you get sticky for a nigga"

Ace smirked as a loud moan left Lexington's mouth in response.

" I told you balls deep right?"

"Mmm mmm ba-ball deep papi"

" you like when I make mess with my pussy, I can feel you gripping my dick.. twinke ass"

" Aubreeeeyy"

Lexington's voice yelled out as the waves swallowed her words and sent them onto the breeze. She was out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean getting her guts rearranged.