45♟️

This is an Erotic Novel! Please be
advised and be mature🤸🏾‍♂️

Brooklyn| Patty's Condo| 1:43pm

It wasn't like Patty to sleep in on the weekends but after the events of last night, once her and Chubs made it back to her place in Brooklyn they fell into a deep sleep

Her vintage store was closed for the next 2 days as she decided to spend quality time with her man before he returned to Toronto for a few weeks. Patty had already secured plans to visit him in Toronto finally getting the chance to meet little Nessel for the first time upon her arrival then.

The fact she had met Nicole first made her roll her eyes as she reached for her phone so she could text Lexington to check in on her.

Lastnight had been an ordeal for both woman in completely different ways. Lexington's love was being tested while Patty's love was being strengthened.

The sounds of her shower running within her bathroom caused her to listen with a small smile as Chubs deep voice rapped Tupac's All Eyes On Me making her shake her head as she decided to call her instead putting her on speakerphone once she answered

Hi Love, good morning how are you feeling, Auntie there yet?"

Patty ran off questions towards Lexington as she removed her naked body from her king sized bed, finding her white and black terry cloth robe pulling her arms through the soft material, tying the belt of the robe around the curves of her waist.

She hated sleeping in clothes regardless of the material she preferred sleeping in the nude.

"More like good afternoon, mmmm Chubs must be with you, waking up late this late......interesting.....and yes my mom (Melissa) and Miss Amelia are here now, trying to get me out the bed... save me!"

Patty laughed loudly as she could picture Lexington hiding under her covers to escape having to get up out of the comfort of her bed.

" girl please... nobody told you to be in love with The Joker"

Patty teases trying to lighten the mood. She knew Lexington and though this space was well needed from what she had witnessed last night with Ace, they were still locked in and Patty knew it.

"Bitch shut up.. if my nigga crazy then imma stick beside him"

" you delulu Lexi, that man literally can't breath with out you.. he even yelled at 40 lastnight when he told Ace you had left"

" He did"

Lexington sighed saying as she whispered under her covers trying to keep her voice down. hopefully Melissa and Amelia would think she was still sleeping.

" girl, came in there mad as fuck once he found out.. but I gotta give it to his crazy ass.. I'm surprised he didn't come drag your ass back... yet"

Patty spoke as she pushed her bathroom door open, heading straight to her toilet to use it catching Chubs as he pulled his boxers up over the v cut of his pelvics bone. Patty's eyes roamed Chubs well built figure making them both smirk as she pee'd, and flushed her flushable baby wipe. washed her hands afterwards.